Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you 19:58 - Apr 5 with 652 viewssaffers12

Take a general anesthetic and wake up after last game of season?

Think I would
Would you on 22:35 - Apr 5 with 599 viewsBlueBadger

No, because you'd need months of physio and rehab to be able to walk, feeds yourself, toilet train yourself all over again and generally look after yourself after weeks on a ventilator.

Although, I can see that that months spent sh1tting your bed is preferable to watching us play at the moment, in fairness.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 23:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you on 22:37 - Apr 5 with 578 viewsjeera

Would you on 22:35 - Apr 5 by BlueBadger

No, because you'd need months of physio and rehab to be able to walk, feeds yourself, toilet train yourself all over again and generally look after yourself after weeks on a ventilator.

Although, I can see that that months spent sh1tting your bed is preferable to watching us play at the moment, in fairness.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 23:09]

He's not the sharpest, this one.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Would you on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 576 viewsStokieBlue

Do you think you should keep making comparisons between football and serious medical conditions or procedures?

That's two extremely stupid ones in two days.

It's not funny or clever, in fact I think it's probably annoying most people. Give it a rest.

SB
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 22:39]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you on 23:03 - Apr 5 with 553 viewsMattinLondon

Rather than going to that extreme, simply disconnect from any football site, don’t watch it and don’t read any football related stories in local media.

If you do the above then it’ll be quite easy to ignore any ITFC stories until the last game of the season.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 23:07]
Would you on 23:48 - Apr 5 with 502 viewswkj

No, because I would miss out on the Cricket.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would you on 06:46 - Apr 6 with 462 viewssaffers12

Would you on 22:39 - Apr 5 by StokieBlue

Do you think you should keep making comparisons between football and serious medical conditions or procedures?

That's two extremely stupid ones in two days.

It's not funny or clever, in fact I think it's probably annoying most people. Give it a rest.

SB
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 22:39]

It is clearly meant to be light hearted (not a medical condition before you Google it), you can not speak for anyone barring yourself.

Take a chill pill (please don't search for these either)
Would you on 07:28 - Apr 6 with 445 viewsStokieBlue

Would you on 06:46 - Apr 6 by saffers12

It is clearly meant to be light hearted (not a medical condition before you Google it), you can not speak for anyone barring yourself.

Take a chill pill (please don't search for these either)

It's not funny though in the same as your other post wasn't funny and was in fact awful.

I know what general anaesthetic is, you've only read half the sentence.

The number of down votes and people replying to you on the other thread should tell you that a lot of people were unhappy with your "humour".

It's just totally unnecessary.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you on 08:44 - Apr 6 with 392 viewsdissboy2

of all the stupid things i've ever read on here that has to be the stupidest
Login to get fewer ads

Would you on 08:49 - Apr 6 with 386 viewspointofblue

I think if the OP needs to be rephrased - if I fell asleep tonight and could wake up tomorrow with the season over then I’d happily take it right now. The only thing is the final set of games will hopefully help Cook to make judgements moving forward but I wish I didn’t care enough to follow them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024