Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have had AstraZeneca 08:55 - Apr 6 with 3194 viewsTractorCam

When is your 2nd jab and how far is it apart from the 1st? Mine is only 62 days apart but i've heard it should be 77-84 days.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 8:55]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 08:57 - Apr 6 with 2535 viewsStokieBlue

The guidelines are 3 months but 2 weeks difference isn't going to matter. The first dose will still have had plenty of time to prime the immune system for the second shot.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 09:02 - Apr 6 with 2495 viewsBluefish

Exactly 11 weeks

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

[Redacted] on 09:04 - Apr 6 with 2490 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 09:58 - Apr 6 with 2406 viewsBasingstokeBlue

78 days

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:14 - Apr 6 with 2371 viewsFtnfwest

74 i think without 'digging out' the text
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:33 - Apr 6 with 2333 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Count yourself lucky. No second jab appt for me yet, although I’m in London, innit?

NLB2
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:39 - Apr 6 with 2312 viewsBluefish

[Redacted] on 09:04 - Apr 6 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

The current UK government sourced the vaccines though so they are probably just full of water and sourced via a friend running an eBay shop

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:40 - Apr 6 with 2316 viewsDebsyAngel

Had my first one 20 March and next one is 4 June, so around 11 weeks.

My parents have no idea when their second ones are, but must be soon as my Dad is 10 weeks nearly and my Mum about 8.
Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 10:48 - Apr 6 with 2269 viewsvictorywilhappen

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:39 - Apr 6 by Bluefish

The current UK government sourced the vaccines though so they are probably just full of water and sourced via a friend running an eBay shop

[Redacted]
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:51 - Apr 6 with 2255 viewsChurchman

70 days for me. Given vaccines hadn’t been invented 12 months ago, I’m just pleased to get some level of protection from this awful virus, so 60, 70, 80 days gap: not a factor as far as I’m concerned.
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:56 - Apr 6 with 2247 viewsPinewoodblue

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 08:57 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

The guidelines are 3 months but 2 weeks difference isn't going to matter. The first dose will still have had plenty of time to prime the immune system for the second shot.

SB

12 weeks actually.

Mine is a week today which is 11 weeks and one day.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 11:26 - Apr 6 with 2194 viewsitfcjoe

However long it is from 6th March to 22nd May!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 11:38 - Apr 6 with 2179 viewsblueislander

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 11:26 - Apr 6 by itfcjoe

However long it is from 6th March to 22nd May!

Here in Guernsey the gap is 10 weeks. I am due my second one in a couple of weeks.
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:19 - Apr 6 with 2076 viewsBiGDonnie

Am I the only one who hasn't had the first jab yet? Not even got an appointment to do so...

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:48 - Apr 6 with 2037 viewsRyorry

Haven't been given an appt. yet, tho first one was in early Feb. Do you hear automatically? Don't like to bother them (and you're told not to), but with less than 4 weeks to go ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:55 - Apr 6 with 2021 viewsDebsyAngel

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:48 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

Haven't been given an appt. yet, tho first one was in early Feb. Do you hear automatically? Don't like to bother them (and you're told not to), but with less than 4 weeks to go ..?

My Dad is in the same situation and I will be asking him to make sure he calls his GP. It would be so much easier if people were given both dates. I was, but not sure if it's because I did mine online?
For your peace of mind..... on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 2017 viewsBloots

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:48 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

....my Dad and my in-laws only got the call for their second one 5 or 6 days before the appointment.

Don't panic.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:57 - Apr 6 with 2014 viewsNthQldITFC

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 08:57 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

SB

78 days for me. I chose that gap as '78 is my favourite number.

Wasn't the original recommendation 4 weeks or so? Was the change to 3 months on the basis of evidence, or on the basis of political convenience and a lack of any contrary evidence?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

For your peace of mind..... on 15:07 - Apr 6 with 1996 viewsRyorry

For your peace of mind..... on 14:56 - Apr 6 by Bloots

....my Dad and my in-laws only got the call for their second one 5 or 6 days before the appointment.

Don't panic.

Ah, OK, cheers.

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:13 - Apr 6 with 1982 viewsRyorry

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:55 - Apr 6 by DebsyAngel

My Dad is in the same situation and I will be asking him to make sure he calls his GP. It would be so much easier if people were given both dates. I was, but not sure if it's because I did mine online?

I was phoned by my GP's surgery for the first, then later the same day also got letter through post saying I could book online if I wanted. When I looked at that letter again a couple of days ago, it did indeed say that if you booked online you should book both appts. at same time. Rather wish I'd got the letter first, as I'd certainly have gone down that route, both for choice of dates & being able to plan!

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:20 - Apr 6 with 1968 viewsGlasgowBlue

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:57 - Apr 6 by NthQldITFC

78 days for me. I chose that gap as '78 is my favourite number.

Wasn't the original recommendation 4 weeks or so? Was the change to 3 months on the basis of evidence, or on the basis of political convenience and a lack of any contrary evidence?

It was changed on the basis that we were at the height of the Kent variant getting out of control. The reasoning from the JCVI was that priority should be to give as many people in at-risk groups their first dose, which would save more lives.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/letter-to-the-profession-from-the-uk-

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:36 - Apr 6 with 1948 viewsDebsyAngel

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:13 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

I was phoned by my GP's surgery for the first, then later the same day also got letter through post saying I could book online if I wanted. When I looked at that letter again a couple of days ago, it did indeed say that if you booked online you should book both appts. at same time. Rather wish I'd got the letter first, as I'd certainly have gone down that route, both for choice of dates & being able to plan!

Yes getting that second one booked saved me a lot of stress and dread and at least I have planned for it! The first one, I had a choice of three days - on the day I received it, the next day, or the Sunday. I had to get a lift arranged so having it immediately was not an option for me.
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:38 - Apr 6 with 1939 viewsBLUEBEAT

78 Days Later by Danny Boyle

Poll: W or W

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:49 - Apr 6 with 1916 viewsjeera

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:19 - Apr 6 by BiGDonnie

Am I the only one who hasn't had the first jab yet? Not even got an appointment to do so...

If you feel you should have qualified by now I'd be tempted to chase it up.

You wouldn't be the first to have needed to do so.

A phone call won't hurt.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 17:03 - Apr 6 with 1868 viewsChurchman

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:19 - Apr 6 by BiGDonnie

Try booking online. All you need is your NHS number. If that fails, I’d try your doctors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024