Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foden 21:38 - Apr 6 with 1750 viewsMetal_Hacker

Runs quite strange but fûck me , I’m glad he’s English

Quality player and still only a baby

Poll: If it were one or the other

Foden on 21:49 - Apr 6 with 1698 viewsMetal_Hacker

And scores. Quality player

Foden on 21:55 - Apr 6 with 1671 viewsScuzzer

Kenlockesque

Established 1968

Foden on 21:55 - Apr 6 with 1675 viewsJ2BLUE

Class. England's future looks bright. Hopefully Southgate will leave Sterling out and load up on the players who are in form.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foden on 22:00 - Apr 6 with 1650 viewsGarv

Foden on 21:55 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Class. England's future looks bright. Hopefully Southgate will leave Sterling out and load up on the players who are in form.

Thank God someone else thinks Sterling isn't worth a starting spot. Incredibly difficult to watch at times.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Foden on 22:05 - Apr 6 with 1618 viewsFtnfwest

Foden on 22:00 - Apr 6 by Garv

Thank God someone else thinks Sterling isn't worth a starting spot. Incredibly difficult to watch at times.

There probably a lot more that think alike, I certainly do, but are reticent to criticise him too much.
Foden on 22:07 - Apr 6 with 1602 viewsRocky

Foden is a great player - as is Sterling.
They'd both in be in my England starting team.
Foden on 22:11 - Apr 6 with 1586 viewsMetal_Hacker

Foden on 21:55 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

I’d love to see both Foden and Mount make it massively in the game. Two quality English midfields IMHO

Foden on 22:14 - Apr 6 with 1566 viewsJ2BLUE

Foden on 22:00 - Apr 6 by Garv

I just think we can trust someone else to flap with the ball until they run it into the keeper's arms. Or keep changing direction until the shooting angle has narrowed so much it's no longer worth a shot before pulling the trigger.

Never used to rate him. Then he was unbelievable for a while. Now he looks crap again every time I see City.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 22:15]

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Foden on 22:15 - Apr 6 with 1549 viewsJ2BLUE

Foden on 22:11 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

I’d love to see both Foden and Mount make it massively in the game. Two quality English midfields IMHO

Agree.

Truly impaired.

Foden on 22:34 - Apr 6 with 1495 viewsGiant_Midget

Foden on 21:49 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

And scores. Quality player

So much talent for England in midfield, shame there isn't anyone of a similar calibre at centre back or goalkeeper.
Foden on 22:46 - Apr 6 with 1465 viewsMetal_Hacker

Foden on 22:34 - Apr 6 by Giant_Midget

So much talent for England in midfield, shame there isn't anyone of a similar calibre at centre back or goalkeeper.

Great choice of full backs and midfielders but yeah central defenders and particularly goalkeepers I think we’re struggling a little.

Can’t say I’m a massive fan of Pope or Pickford really

Player I also rate though - Calvert-Lewin. With a little more experience he’ll be superb back up too

Foden on 22:58 - Apr 6 with 1440 viewsvapour_trail

Foden on 22:05 - Apr 6 by Ftnfwest

There probably a lot more that think alike, I certainly do, but are reticent to criticise him too much.

What a strange post.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Foden on 23:23 - Apr 6 with 1399 viewsGarv

Foden on 22:14 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

I just think we can trust someone else to flap with the ball until they run it into the keeper's arms. Or keep changing direction until the shooting angle has narrowed so much it's no longer worth a shot before pulling the trigger.

Never used to rate him. Then he was unbelievable for a while. Now he looks crap again every time I see City.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 22:15]

100%.

I can only assume he's been coached by Pep to within an inch of his life and learnt to be in the right place at the right time. Scored a ridiculous number of tap ins. As you say he just looks like a headless chicken when the ball's at his feet.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Foden on 08:11 - Apr 7 with 1232 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Foden on 22:05 - Apr 6 by Ftnfwest

Yeah, there’s definitely been a shortage of people lining up to criticise Raheem Sterling

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Foden on 09:12 - Apr 7 with 1136 viewsJ2BLUE

Foden on 08:11 - Apr 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah, there’s definitely been a shortage of people lining up to criticise Raheem Sterling

Obviously we all know what he's getting at but I never understand how people's mind goes there. How is that even a step in their thought process?

Truly impaired.

Foden on 09:19 - Apr 7 with 1105 viewsHerbivore

Foden is quality, as is Sterling. People saying he's been poor this season, he's scoring 1 in 3 and bagging pretty much as many assists. He's contributing directly to a goal in 2 out of every 3 games he plays for City. I'd give a b0llock for us to have someone playing as poorly as that. Criticism of Sterling is always way out of proportion.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Foden on 09:20 - Apr 7 with 1098 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Brilliant player...... but he’s no Alan Judge.
Foden on 09:21 - Apr 7 with 1084 viewsJ2BLUE

Foden on 09:20 - Apr 7 by PrideOfTheEast

Brilliant player...... but he’s no Alan Judge.

Of all the plaudits he's had that might be the biggest.

Truly impaired.

Foden on 09:47 - Apr 7 with 1023 viewschicoazul

Foden on 22:34 - Apr 6 by Giant_Midget

I think we have good centre backs but Southgates obsession with playing out from the back means they don’t get a look in. Mee Dunk Tarkovsky Tomouri Konsa.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Foden on 09:52 - Apr 7 with 1004 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Foden on 09:12 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

Obviously we all know what he's getting at but I never understand how people's mind goes there. How is that even a step in their thought process?

Well yes I knew what he was getting at, I just found the idea that people had been reticent to criticise the much-maligned Raheem Sterling quite laughable!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Foden on 10:28 - Apr 7 with 937 viewsjayessess

Foden on 09:19 - Apr 7 by Herbivore

Foden is quality, as is Sterling. People saying he's been poor this season, he's scoring 1 in 3 and bagging pretty much as many assists. He's contributing directly to a goal in 2 out of every 3 games he plays for City. I'd give a b0llock for us to have someone playing as poorly as that. Criticism of Sterling is always way out of proportion.

One of those players where people take the good stuff they do for granted. "He just scores tap ins", as if good movement and anticipation in the box isn't absolute gold dust in a footballer. "His final ball is erratic" like it isn't Sterling's ability to dribble at pace, commit defenders and break the lines that's getting him into good crossing positions more often than most.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 10:41]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Foden on 10:35 - Apr 7 with 921 viewsOlly

Foden is top class, and proved so last night...but how good does Bellingham look too? Kid is only 17 and he was bossing the midfield in a Champions League quarter final! Absolutely ridiculous talent, he'd be in my Euros squad for sure (we've got a laughably good amount of attacking midfielders to choose from!)
Foden on 10:37 - Apr 7 with 905 viewsMetal_Hacker

Foden on 10:35 - Apr 7 by Olly

Foden is top class, and proved so last night...but how good does Bellingham look too? Kid is only 17 and he was bossing the midfield in a Champions League quarter final! Absolutely ridiculous talent, he'd be in my Euros squad for sure (we've got a laughably good amount of attacking midfielders to choose from!)

Yeah you're right , Bellingham looks proper assured

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024