Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? 11:27 - Apr 7 with 586 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I feel like crying

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:28 - Apr 7 with 582 viewsJ2BLUE

Cry away my friend. I won't even yellow card you

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:28 - Apr 7 with 582 viewswkj

Man Up Butter Cup

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:30 - Apr 7 with 546 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Let it out Crazy. Its been a long 13 years

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:32 - Apr 7 with 536 viewsTieDyedIn95

I feel the same mate.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:32 - Apr 7 with 529 viewsOldsmoker

Yes it is.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:35 - Apr 7 with 515 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:30 - Apr 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Let it out Crazy. Its been a long 13 years

Marcus Evans took over when I was 13, so his ownership is by far the majority of what I can remember of ITFC. I'm so excited for the future. Of course, it could all go tits up.... but I don't remember the last time I was so buzzing reading a news article. Here's to the future!
Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:35 - Apr 7 with 507 viewsbackinbeige

Who's that Norwegian lad who was having a coffee in Barcelona and Madrid last week? Bus him in pronto and give him an Adnams

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:37 - Apr 7 with 484 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:28 - Apr 7 by wkj

Man Up Butter Cup

your banned for 15,000 games! GET OUT!

Only kidding enjoy today!

Login to get fewer ads

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:43 - Apr 7 with 453 viewswkj

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:37 - Apr 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

your banned for 15,000 games! GET OUT!

Only kidding enjoy today!

I'm pleased for you more than anyone.

You are without doubt the most positive ITFC supporter I have even known, even when times have been sh*t - you've held the town flag high and proud when others, including myself, gave up.

Seeing you start to question the club and the way things were going - was the first sign of how badly we fell as a club and supporters of it.

Enjoy your victory - you deserve it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:44 - Apr 7 with 446 viewsketton_itfc

Go for it fella. This is a massive day.
Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 12:02 - Apr 7 with 384 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Is it ok to feel emotional over this takeover? on 11:43 - Apr 7 by wkj

I'm pleased for you more than anyone.

You are without doubt the most positive ITFC supporter I have even known, even when times have been sh*t - you've held the town flag high and proud when others, including myself, gave up.

Seeing you start to question the club and the way things were going - was the first sign of how badly we fell as a club and supporters of it.

Enjoy your victory - you deserve it.

Thanks, man! we are going to get the playoffs now, you mark my words! Don't let anyone else tell you different! If we don't well Next season we will go up! USA USA USA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024