Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) 11:46 - Apr 7 with 1670 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:46 - Apr 7 with 1572 viewsEwan_Oozami

The Unbelievers....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 1554 viewsCoastalblue

Currently we still have Chambers to blame

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 1539 viewshoppy

Gwion?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 1539 viewsfredbarber

Gatwick north terminal
This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 1534 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:46 - Apr 7 by Ewan_Oozami

The Unbelievers....

Can we not just carry on as before?

#CleggOut

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:49 - Apr 7 with 1511 viewsLamp

MarkTWTD
This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:49 - Apr 7 with 1506 viewsKropotkin123

I think it is all on the players and LO'N.

Hopefully LO'N can get back to what people on the inside say he is good at and we can break up his role.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:49 - Apr 7 with 1497 viewsSteve_M

I think Andre Dozzell seems to have moved up behind Chambers.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:51 - Apr 7 with 1482 viewswkj

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:49 - Apr 7 by Steve_M

I think Andre Dozzell seems to have moved up behind Chambers.

Both on the pitch, and in the escaping goat rankings.

Crybaby

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:52 - Apr 7 with 1464 viewschrismakin

Oh sht

O'Neill is still part of it

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 1448 viewswkj

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:52 - Apr 7 by chrismakin

Oh sht

Oh I think it's fair to say O'Neill's position is well and truly filled by someone else already.

Will be sad to see him go, but without Evans needing a mouth, he is redundant now.

Crybaby

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 1447 viewshoppy

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:52 - Apr 7 by chrismakin

Oh sht

For now, surely only a matter of time?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 1417 viewsdirtyboy

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 7 by wkj

Oh I think it's fair to say O'Neill's position is well and truly filled by someone else already.

Will be sad to see him go, but without Evans needing a mouth, he is redundant now.

Evans will want current staff looked after, wouldn't be surprised to see LON taking a more specific role within the club.
This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 1413 viewsCoastalblue

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 7 by hoppy

For now, surely only a matter of time?

If they're not scrapping the academy he'll end up just doing that again presumably? That was his principle role before?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:56 - Apr 7 with 1409 viewshoppy

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:55 - Apr 7 by dirtyboy

Evans will want current staff looked after, wouldn't be surprised to see LON taking a more specific role within the club.

Or maybe utilise him elsewhere within the MEG?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:58 - Apr 7 with 1385 viewsJ2BLUE

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:53 - Apr 7 by wkj

Yea, will be tragic when he leaves.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:58 - Apr 7 with 1382 viewsIpswich_Crazy

We can blame you! wkj!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:01 - Apr 7 with 1357 viewswkj

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 11:58 - Apr 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

We can blame you! wkj!

Nice try crazy... but you're going to need a bigger card.

Crybaby

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:12 - Apr 7 with 1315 viewsIpswich_Crazy

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:01 - Apr 7 by wkj

Nice try crazy... but you're going to need a bigger card.

That better?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:13 - Apr 7 with 1302 viewsJimmyJazz

Bluefish

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:15 - Apr 7 with 1290 viewswkj

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:12 - Apr 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

That better?

Crybaby

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:17 - Apr 7 with 1269 viewsIpswich_Crazy

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:15 - Apr 7 by wkj

And your banned from the TWTD chat for Saturday!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 12:17]

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 1207 viewswkj

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 12:17 - Apr 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

And your banned from the TWTD chat for Saturday!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 12:17]

Crybaby

This is bad... Who the f*** do we blame now?! (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 7 with 1089 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

This is a very important post.

Soon, the people that outted the managers and now the owners will slowly realise, maybe that they are the problem by demanding too much.

Spend more money, win more cups, make my hobby successful. Stamps feet.
The boogie on 14:46 - Apr 7 with 1055 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024