Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Cook was MEs choice, or the yanks choice? 12:11 - Apr 7 with 517 viewstextbackup

Or both?

Irrelevant really now, but just wondered

Massive news, so glad to see the back of the man that took us to where we are was no care or attention

Might work out even worse for us, but something had to change

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So Cook was MEs choice, or the yanks choice? on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 485 viewsTieDyedIn95

It appears the rumours were true. The initial reports were Cook was to come in and the takeover would happen not long after. Lambert's toys went out of the pram around this time and secured his mutual termination/payoff ahead of the sale. Players downed tools once Cook arrived, probably knowing that they had no future here beyond this season.

I'd say Cook knew he'd be getting new bosses, especially given a few of the things he has said in recent weeks.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

So Cook was MEs choice, or the yanks choice? on 12:17 - Apr 7 with 465 viewsgreyhound

Think I've posted a bit on this. Plan was for him to come in after takeover complete as per my initial understanding.

Lamberts implosion changed the landscape
So Cook was MEs choice, or the yanks choice? on 12:18 - Apr 7 with 414 viewstextbackup

So Cook was MEs choice, or the yanks choice? on 12:17 - Apr 7 by greyhound

Think I've posted a bit on this. Plan was for him to come in after takeover complete as per my initial understanding.

Lamberts implosion changed the landscape

Ah ok sorry, hadn’t seen that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024