Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... 12:41 - Apr 7 with 832 viewsurbanblue

I don't think the nice Indian lady has ever seen anyone punch the air and shout 'yes' with an ear to ear grin as she handed over the food!

She was happy too ....
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:23 - Apr 7 with 756 viewsBluedanW

Good effort having an indian so early in the day.
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 741 viewsStokieBlue

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:23 - Apr 7 by BluedanW

Good effort having an indian so early in the day.

Not everyone lives in Ipswich.....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:29 - Apr 7 with 712 viewsBluedanW

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:25 - Apr 7 by StokieBlue

Not everyone lives in Ipswich.....

SB

good point.
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:39 - Apr 7 with 664 viewsLord_Lucan

What are Indian takeaways like in Oz Urby?

I was chit chatting with an ex pat in France t'other day and he said that the Frenchy versions are cr4p.

I have also found Euro versions to be bad but have never visited Oz or NZ territory - although HK versions are good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 636 viewsJimmyJazz

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:39 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

I was chit chatting with an ex pat in France t'other day and he said that the Frenchy versions are cr4p.

I have also found Euro versions to be bad but have never visited Oz or NZ territory - although HK versions are good.

Top HK Indian establishments supposedly hire chefs who learnt their trade in London. Never found a comparible indian restaurant outside the UK

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:47 - Apr 7 with 610 viewslongtimefan

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:42 - Apr 7 by JimmyJazz

Top HK Indian establishments supposedly hire chefs who learnt their trade in London. Never found a comparible indian restaurant outside the UK

The ten or or so I’ve been to in Norway have all been excellent, but crikey they’re expensive (like most things in Norway).
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:52 - Apr 7 with 592 viewsOsborneOneNil

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:39 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

Alright LL

Oz Indians are same as anywhere outside the UK, shiite.
I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:53 - Apr 7 with 588 viewsurbanblue

I have to say Lucs, I'm no connassair when it comes to Indian food but when I moved into my current pad I was told that the Bombay Wala round the corner was one of the best in the area.

The Beef Balti when I'm on my own does me for two nights although on this occasion it had to be the Butter chicken as that's the only thing I know for sure my daughter will eat.

As for how good it is, bearing in mind for years I only ate Indian after the pub p155ed, I really wouldn't know ....
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 13:56]
Login to get fewer ads

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:56 - Apr 7 with 571 viewsLord_Lucan

I was collecting an Indian takeaway when I checked my phone ... on 13:53 - Apr 7 by urbanblue

I have to say Lucs, I'm no connassair when it comes to Indian food but when I moved into my current pad I was told that the Bombay Wala round the corner was one of the best in the area.

The Beef Balti when I'm on my own does me for two nights although on this occasion it had to be the Butter chicken as that's the only thing I know for sure my daughter will eat.

As for how good it is, bearing in mind for years I only ate Indian after the pub p155ed, I really wouldn't know ....
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 13:56]

I think Beef Balti comment gives me a clue as neither Indians or Bangladeshi eat beef as a rule.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024