Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... 16:28 - Apr 7 with 1922 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1858 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good.

On this seasons form, he would be one of the first out of the door for me.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1833 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 1804 viewsfooters

Next one out before we starting splashing the yanquis' pension fund dollars.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:34 - Apr 7 with 1792 viewsWeirdFishes

First time he’s been chased all season.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:34 - Apr 7 with 1793 viewsGarv

Million miles away from the player we had in Summer 2018 so regrettably I'd have to say let go.

Feeling seems to be seeing any of our players perform now would just piss us all off because we'll all be wondering what's been stopping them until now. Edward is one of these.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:35 - Apr 7 with 1757 viewsBlueBadger

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:34 - Apr 7 by Garv

Million miles away from the player we had in Summer 2018 so regrettably I'd have to say let go.

Feeling seems to be seeing any of our players perform now would just piss us all off because we'll all be wondering what's been stopping them until now. Edward is one of these.

Nah, he was 98% rubbish with the occasional hot streak then as well.

He's basically a poor man's Lee Martin.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:36 - Apr 7 with 1748 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Since he thinks it's a big waste of his time coming here, id like to see him go.
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:42 - Apr 7 with 1657 viewshoppy

Why is this being reported by 'Footyinsider'... I thought he wasn't a footballer?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 1554 viewsfloridaboy

Hopefully the first of many!!
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:02 - Apr 7 with 1515 viewsSteve_M

The difference between Edwards fit and confident and him otherwise is the first three months of this season versus the rest of it. There's a player in there somewhere but he's very erratic and hasn't done anything since his return from injury.

Edwards, like Jackson and probably Nolan, will probably do ok once he moves elsewhere but they haven't done enough here for what we paid for them. I won't really miss them even in that case, Bishop & Dozzell I would.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:08 - Apr 7 with 1472 viewsArnieM

Cheerio 👋

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:14 - Apr 7 with 1437 viewsVic

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:35 - Apr 7 by BlueBadger

Nah, he was 98% rubbish with the occasional hot streak then as well.

He's basically a poor man's Lee Martin.

But ... but .... but he did a great flick and run down the right wing on his debut. And he scored in that game!

Actually, the fact that that was the one memorable moment of his career here says it all.

But I bet he’ll go somewhere else and totally rip it up!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:14 - Apr 7 with 1430 viewsBryanPlug

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 16:42 - Apr 7 by hoppy

Why is this being reported by 'Footyinsider'... I thought he wasn't a footballer?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:15 - Apr 7 with 1420 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:02 - Apr 7 by Steve_M

The difference between Edwards fit and confident and him otherwise is the first three months of this season versus the rest of it. There's a player in there somewhere but he's very erratic and hasn't done anything since his return from injury.

Edwards, like Jackson and probably Nolan, will probably do ok once he moves elsewhere but they haven't done enough here for what we paid for them. I won't really miss them even in that case, Bishop & Dozzell I would.

If it hadn't been for his exceptional contribution from the beginning of the season we could have been in the relegation battle now.

He needs to go as the vast majority of this squad but Dozzell and Nolan are my preferred midfield choices to leave.
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:16 - Apr 7 with 1414 viewsnoubledooble

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:08 - Apr 7 by ArnieM

Cheerio 👋

Peterborough owner admitted selling him was partly because he knew he couldn’t play enough games without getting injured. Good riddance a very average player imo
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:21 - Apr 7 with 1387 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm sure he'll be gutted to be playing in the Championship while we're still in League 1.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:28 - Apr 7 with 1344 viewsBlueBadger

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:14 - Apr 7 by Vic

But ... but .... but he did a great flick and run down the right wing on his debut. And he scored in that game!

Actually, the fact that that was the one memorable moment of his career here says it all.

But I bet he’ll go somewhere else and totally rip it up!

On if he ends up in the Jewson Premier.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 1314 viewsBluefish

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:02 - Apr 7 by Steve_M

I expect you to be able to recognise a bad player based on performances without being blinded by stats

He was poor in those games as well

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:51 - Apr 7 with 1264 viewshadleighboyblue

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:16 - Apr 7 by noubledooble

Peterborough owner admitted selling him was partly because he knew he couldn’t play enough games without getting injured. Good riddance a very average player imo

Hopefully the 1st of many to leave to make room for some signings

Like so many players he has underperformed
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:52 - Apr 7 with 1261 viewsMrTown

Agent trying to force the hand of Town to offer a contract.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 1181 viewsSteveDt

Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 17:52 - Apr 7 by MrTown

Agent trying to force the hand of Town to offer a contract.

Do they need him to paint the turnstiles
Edwards linked with Sunderland and Preston... on 19:05 - Apr 7 with 1153 viewsradiogaga

It shouldn't take too long for Preston or Sunderland to catch up with him if they're chasing him. Geographically, Preston obviously have a bit of a head start so it doesn't seem like a very fair chase.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024