Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What changes from the Americans are red lines 16:37 - Apr 7 with 476 viewsMullet

And what would be errr blue and white ones?

I bet Phil and the Anglia boys are excited about coffee and doughnuts at pressers. I'm guessing the scouting network might change significantly. Given the pre-existing infrastructure in Denmark, Turkey and America you'd think we might have some sort of contacts that change how we bring in and send players out.

Clearly ST sales will be impacted by today's news, so it seems likely that a few quid tarting up Portman Rd until the Saxmundham Superdome is completed makes sense too.

Red and white striped away kits?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What changes from the Americans are red lines on 16:39 - Apr 7 with 444 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"Kits?!" "Uniforms" surely?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

[Redacted] on 16:41 - Apr 7 with 427 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
What changes from the Americans are red lines on 16:46 - Apr 7 with 385 viewsMullet

What changes from the Americans are red lines on 16:39 - Apr 7 by You_Bloo_Right

"Kits?!" "Uniforms" surely?

I've only just stopped grinding my teeth when someone calls them "jerseys" as seems to be the way now.

Phoenix Rising's are made by Macron as our Albania's so maybe Dobra will be happy with next season's?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024