Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders 16:53 - Apr 7 with 1153 viewshoppy

in terms of any kind of refund/options etc for 2020/21 season for those that didn't cancel - would that fall to the new owners to be responsible rather than Marcus now?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 16:58 - Apr 7 with 1126 viewsgreyhound

Evans leaving before the financial burden of last year's season ticket debacle being sorted... Its almost like it's planned
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 8 with 1000 viewshoppy

Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 16:58 - Apr 7 by greyhound

Evans leaving before the financial burden of last year's season ticket debacle being sorted... Its almost like it's planned

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 8 with 1001 viewshoppy

Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 16:58 - Apr 7 by greyhound

Hmm... There was supposed to be some news on that this week, wasn’t there?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 10:05]

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 8 with 949 viewsgreyhound

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 8 by hoppy

Hmm... There was supposed to be some news on that this week, wasn’t there?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 10:05]

Understand its been pushed to next week. May be wrong though as theres still time
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:37 - Apr 8 with 932 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 8 by greyhound

Understand its been pushed to next week. May be wrong though as theres still time

LIAR.

You're as bad as someone pretending to have a mild sore throat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 903 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Its next week and the prices were leaked a few days ago for new buyers, they looked slightly lower than last years.

Refunds I think were sorted by Evans? Maybe he'll hand that down to the new owners
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 10:44]
Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 10:48 - Apr 8 with 878 viewsDinDjarin

We tried to renew ours after Shambert left but was told too late to restart the DD.

They did say they would honour the early bird for us though just not sure we will get our original seats again but hey ho.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:53 - Apr 8 with 844 viewsCheltenham_Blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:37 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

LIAR.

You're as bad as someone pretending to have a mild sore throat.

Or an ingrown toe nail. You barstard.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:54 - Apr 8 with 835 viewshaynes_toe1

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 8 by greyhound

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU ;)
Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 819 viewsBluish

We will be invited to add our refund to an exciting US pension plan.
Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 11:15 - Apr 8 with 765 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 10:59 - Apr 8 by Bluish

We will be invited to add our refund to an exciting US pension plan.

I have heard that from now on our season tickets can be off set against income tax as they are being paid into a pension fund. Unless of course it is over £40,000 - not sure how much a box is nowadays.
We will each get an annual statement from The state of Arizonas Fire Dept. Best to keep it with any other pension docs and your P60's.
Where does this leave the announcement of what plans there are for ST holders on 11:23 - Apr 8 with 725 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I imagine they will run with whatever Marcus was planning to do. They will probably do some good deal for renewals and new season tickets as part of the 'new era'

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 565 viewsgreyhound

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:54 - Apr 8 by haynes_toe1

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU ;)

Because I'm ITK apparently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024