Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going to be linked with everyone 17:52 - Apr 7 with 402 viewsCheltenham_Blue

from now until the transfer window closes aren't we? And we are going to pay over the odds for players too, because we've got little bit more money.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

We are going to be linked with everyone on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 370 viewsBlueySwede

It depends. First of all, the new owners should not communicate how much money is available for transfers. If we are still in league one I dont think we will spend that much in transfer fees.
We are going to be linked with everyone on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 370 viewswkj

I am not sure on the second part. Any good consortium will look for players they can sell for a profit as a contingency/supplementary plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if our scouting setup gets the bulk of the attention between now and the end of the season.

Doing as you suggest was a very Evans way of sanctioning deals, and a huge reason we are where we are - no resale (profit) value in any players that didn't come for free.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 18:07]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We are going to be linked with everyone on 18:00 - Apr 7 with 348 viewsStokieBlue

I suspect Cook already has a very good idea of who he wants to get over the summer and what positions need strengthening.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We are going to be linked with everyone on 18:31 - Apr 7 with 261 viewsWD19

I am not sure we will pay much in fees, but I suspect it means we will pay the salaries needed to get whoever Cook wants. Above all else it will hopefully mean we can afford a gun centre forward (assuming we are still in League 1).
We are going to be linked with everyone on 18:35 - Apr 7 with 254 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We are going to be linked with everyone on 18:31 - Apr 7 by WD19

I am not sure we will pay much in fees, but I suspect it means we will pay the salaries needed to get whoever Cook wants. Above all else it will hopefully mean we can afford a gun centre forward (assuming we are still in League 1).

'gun' centre forward?

If they were allowed guns we'd probably score a few more.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024