Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any non-renewers changed their mind? 18:10 - Apr 7 with 1290 viewsHipsterectomy

I saw a few posters on here say they wouldn't renew season tickets until ME leaves...I hope the positivity can allow us to shift a decent amount for the new era

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 18:44 - Apr 7 with 1233 viewsRegencyBlue

I’m back when they go on sale!

Not expecting instant success either. I just couldn’t stomach any more of Evans!
Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 18:51 - Apr 7 with 1188 viewsTieDyedIn95

I think we're all back tbh. Might I add, we'd have come back under Marcus too had we seen something positive or some actual leadership. I was coming back anyway because I felt Cook needed my support but this seals the deal.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 19:40 - Apr 7 with 1138 viewscooperd5

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 18:51 - Apr 7 by TieDyedIn95

I think we're all back tbh. Might I add, we'd have come back under Marcus too had we seen something positive or some actual leadership. I was coming back anyway because I felt Cook needed my support but this seals the deal.

I was trying to get mine on that link that got sent round, I was renewing once Lambert went (cancelled in December)
Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 20:40 - Apr 7 with 1053 viewslondontractorboy57

Definitely Not, all this euphoria Pension fund and return on investment means its all going to go pear shaped very quickly.
I will buy tickets match by match if and when i want to attend.
After 50 years my enthusiasm has waned.
Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 20:51 - Apr 7 with 1018 viewsGeorge03

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 20:40 - Apr 7 by londontractorboy57

Definitely Not, all this euphoria Pension fund and return on investment means its all going to go pear shaped very quickly.
I will buy tickets match by match if and when i want to attend.
After 50 years my enthusiasm has waned.

With it being funded by a pension fund i think it increase the need for it to go right. Essentially they need to get us in the premier league to make a return as they cant by getting us anywhere else or stripping the clubs assets. With the Arizona pension fund worth billions, the money invested will be a small percentage of it value. Therefore any loses can be offset by other low risk slower returning investments the fund has elsewhere.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 21:11]
Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 23:07 - Apr 7 with 892 viewsSenatorBlue

Yep - back as soon as they’re released.
Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 23:12 - Apr 7 with 883 viewsSomethingBlue

Hope people will renew. It's a chance to get up and running again. We have to wipe the slate clean and everybody needs to be together from the start. It's the only way this will work and the upside is potentially huge.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 01:46 - Apr 8 with 782 viewstextbackup

Any non-renewers changed their mind? on 23:12 - Apr 7 by SomethingBlue

Hope people will renew. It's a chance to get up and running again. We have to wipe the slate clean and everybody needs to be together from the start. It's the only way this will work and the upside is potentially huge.

exactly this. you'll get one or two that'll chuck toys from pram that this isnt the cobbolds, that this isnt the ipswich way..... its not 1960 anymore.

buy into this, and show some proper support, instead of sarcastic jabs at everything we do, at having a shot, singing about going to shrewsbury. show some fcking pride in this club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024