Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 22:45 - Apr 7 with 1516 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could click the link through the tweet and like and retweet once you've read it, that would be much appreciated. Realised I was averaging around 5,000 views for the Cheltenham Previews which is cool.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 23:24]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 00:56 - Apr 8 with 1378 viewsJ2BLUE

Will read and tweet etc tomorrow but for now, bump.

And cheers Rommers, always enjoy reading your stuff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 10:20 - Apr 8 with 1280 viewsJ2BLUE

Great read as usual mate, cheers.

Have you thought of putting these picks on OLBG? They have decent prizes for racing and Aintree. Could be a nice record of your success and earn you a bit of money.

I won £60 last month on various different competitions. It's addictive trying to do better than my scummer mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 10:51 - Apr 8 with 1235 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 10:20 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

Great read as usual mate, cheers.

Have you thought of putting these picks on OLBG? They have decent prizes for racing and Aintree. Could be a nice record of your success and earn you a bit of money.

I won £60 last month on various different competitions. It's addictive trying to do better than my scummer mate.

I’ve never tried before but I’ll give it a go. Cheers bud.

Gained 32 followers overnight from the previews.

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 11:28 - Apr 8 with 1200 viewsJohnny_Boy

Nice write up as usual, I’ve also backed Moon Over Germany. I was eying up ZANZA (16.40) too, but opted alternatively.

Not touching the first two races - a lack of extra places put me right off - but THE SHUNTER (13.45) @ 11/2 would have been on my radar.

I usually avoid the favourites & seek a bit of value. All EW. Take the extra places with SkyBet. Etc

14.50 Clondaw Castle 11/2
15.25 BrewinUpAStorm 8/1
16.05 Some Man 8/1 & Tango De Juilley 18/1
16.40 Moon Over Germany 9/1 & Gaelik Coast 18/1
17.15 Me Too Please 11/1 & Milan’s Edge 40/1

Best of luck everyone 🤞👍🏻
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 11:38]
Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 12:56 - Apr 8 with 1104 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 11:28 - Apr 8 by Johnny_Boy

Nice write up as usual, I’ve also backed Moon Over Germany. I was eying up ZANZA (16.40) too, but opted alternatively.

Not touching the first two races - a lack of extra places put me right off - but THE SHUNTER (13.45) @ 11/2 would have been on my radar.

I usually avoid the favourites & seek a bit of value. All EW. Take the extra places with SkyBet. Etc

14.50 Clondaw Castle 11/2
15.25 BrewinUpAStorm 8/1
16.05 Some Man 8/1 & Tango De Juilley 18/1
16.40 Moon Over Germany 9/1 & Gaelik Coast 18/1
17.15 Me Too Please 11/1 & Milan’s Edge 40/1

Best of luck everyone 🤞👍🏻
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 11:38]

I’m in quite big at 14s on Moon Over Germany. Unless Cloth Cap wins, I can’t see me having any bigger potential return across the three days than MOG. I just thought the 14s was crazy for each way purposes. Should he place, it’s a good result, if he wins.. wow.

Have an interesting looking trixie too on Tuesday when the declarations were made:
- Dusart 5/1 (Friday)
- Moon Over Germany 14/1
- Cloth Cap 9/2

Throw in adagio at 9/4 and I have the Yankee too.

Very excited for these three days. Should be a cracking meeting.

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 17:26 - Apr 8 with 844 viewsJohnny_Boy

Rommy’s Racing Preview - Aintree Festival - Day 1 on 12:56 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m in quite big at 14s on Moon Over Germany. Unless Cloth Cap wins, I can’t see me having any bigger potential return across the three days than MOG. I just thought the 14s was crazy for each way purposes. Should he place, it’s a good result, if he wins.. wow.

Have an interesting looking trixie too on Tuesday when the declarations were made:
- Dusart 5/1 (Friday)
- Moon Over Germany 14/1
- Cloth Cap 9/2

Throw in adagio at 9/4 and I have the Yankee too.

Very excited for these three days. Should be a cracking meeting.

Ooooof. My day was saved by Rachael Blackmore in the last race.
Blimey. Some big placings in the 16.05
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024