Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How easy are these work permits to obtain? 02:00 - Apr 8 with 441 viewsHipsterectomy

They always seemed a nightmare on Football Manager yet in the interview Brett talks about having a system where talented Americans could come here for the first team and we send our youngsters over there to develop

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

How easy are these work permits to obtain? on 02:01 - Apr 8 with 424 viewschrismakin

Maybe well off, but couldn't we sign some on scholarship loans. similar to when our kids go over to America with football academies.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How easy are these work permits to obtain? on 02:24 - Apr 8 with 394 viewsKievthegreat

I don't think it's that difficult, especially for a season long loan say.

I watch Ice hockey and the UK league has loads of imports from North America. They're not signing top level internationals they sign 2nd and 3rd tier players. I imagine for longer term permits it might be more difficult, but UK hockey teams will recruit 8-10 guys from the US and Canada every year on 9-12 month visas without problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024