Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Social Media 03:01 - Apr 8 with 1301 viewschrismakin

Is it uncommon for players to like/retweet/mention a takeover

Just haven't seen any mentions or reaction from any of the playing staff at all.

Also, Is it me, or does Edwards look alot fitter in the below clip from his opening game with us

[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 3:38]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Player Social Media on 03:12 - Apr 8 with 1270 viewswkj

In all fairness, Evans sounds like he was pretty good to work for, besides - how much would players really care. I know when I was a trolly boy at Sainsburys in the 90s - I gave no hoots about who was who up top.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Player Social Media on 07:47 - Apr 8 with 1036 viewsgordon

Norwood looked in miles better shape a couple of years ago as well - he looks like a hungover pub league striker now.
Player Social Media on 08:00 - Apr 8 with 988 viewschrismakin

Player Social Media on 07:47 - Apr 8 by gordon

Norwood looked in miles better shape a couple of years ago as well - he looks like a hungover pub league striker now.

We really don't seem to have looked after players at all when it comes to fitness, food nutrition etc.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Player Social Media on 10:16 - Apr 8 with 859 viewsBlueBadger

Rather telling that Gwion's 'best of' reel is a ten second gif...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Player Social Media on 10:17 - Apr 8 with 845 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I doubt they could out of respect for Evans, who I think they got along with.
Player Social Media on 10:53 - Apr 8 with 733 viewsBlueBadger

Player Social Media on 07:47 - Apr 8 by gordon

Sadly, that's because there appears to be a reason for that...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Player Social Media on 11:02 - Apr 8 with 686 viewsBlueWorldOrder

If the players aren't excited about the opportunity about potentially playing in the Championship and increasing their pay packets and developing their career then they shouldn't be here. The radio silence with not so much as a retweet or re-share shows how little they care. They don't have to bury Marcus Evans in their response but they could show some excitement for the future. Norwood is certainly quick to respond to fans when the criticism is aimed at him and has openly made fun of some. He talks big for a man who's had his ball-bag hair reattached to his head!

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024