Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) 12:37 - Apr 8 with 4663 viewsWoolfenthen

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 8 with 4646 viewsPlums

Yes, no surprise they cut her off ‘look at me’...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:41 - Apr 8 with 4594 viewsKropotkin123

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:38 - Apr 8 by Plums

Yes, no surprise they cut her off ‘look at me’...

Yeah, I found it very pretentious that she was asking the same questions, rather than just editing the answers from other's questions. Imagine if everyone did that. Very tedious.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 4551 viewsWoolfenthen

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:41 - Apr 8 by Kropotkin123

Yeah, I found it very pretentious that she was asking the same questions, rather than just editing the answers from other's questions. Imagine if everyone did that. Very tedious.

Wtf was with asking Mike O'Leary to get closer to the camera all about, she was a complete loon
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 4549 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:41 - Apr 8 by Kropotkin123

In fairness, she did ask if she could ask questions on the end as if it was an interview beforehand, not on the video, so it went out as if it was piece on its own.
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:46 - Apr 8 with 4501 viewsKropotkin123

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:44 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

In fairness, she did ask if she could ask questions on the end as if it was an interview beforehand, not on the video, so it went out as if it was piece on its own.

Yeah, that was clear. Still think it was odd though. As the poster above said regarding getting him to move too. Just ended up seeing the top of his head for the whole segment.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:51 - Apr 8 with 4449 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:46 - Apr 8 by Kropotkin123

Yeah, that was clear. Still think it was odd though. As the poster above said regarding getting him to move too. Just ended up seeing the top of his head for the whole segment.

It's not uncommon for that sort of thing to happen in press conferences, quite often people from Sunday papers ask a few questions at the end which the rest of us don't use. I think he was initially rather low on the screen, although not entirely sure him being moved made a big difference, particularly with the light on his head. I seem to have been in glorious blur-o-vision for some reason, whether that was lighting or wi-fi.
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:56 - Apr 8 with 4385 viewsEwan_Oozami

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:51 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

It's not uncommon for that sort of thing to happen in press conferences, quite often people from Sunday papers ask a few questions at the end which the rest of us don't use. I think he was initially rather low on the screen, although not entirely sure him being moved made a big difference, particularly with the light on his head. I seem to have been in glorious blur-o-vision for some reason, whether that was lighting or wi-fi.

It's call HCC, or Ham Complexion Compensation.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 13:44 - Apr 8 with 4079 viewsnorth_stand77

I find her exceptionally annoying generally. She always makes the news 'about her'
Login to get fewer ads

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 14:18 - Apr 8 with 3933 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:56 - Apr 8 by Ewan_Oozami

It's call HCC, or Ham Complexion Compensation.....

Or just a filthy, sticky laptop screen and camera from, err, something.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 14:42 - Apr 8 with 3860 viewsbournemouthblue

Leigh Milner is actually a pretty decent journalist

When she was out on the ground, doing reports, she generally covered things with far more detail and observation than the local crew. She briefly went to BBC Centre and got some national stuff and I fully expected her to end up there.

In terms of trying to crack it, as an anchor, she has changed her strategy and is 'glamming' up and being a bit cocksure in her attitude, I don't think she's a natural and perhaps she's trying too hard.

You also have to remember who's briefing her, she has no loyalty to the area and lives in Essex, she's more likely to interact with Town fans outside work but there will be a Norwich mafia at Look East and they won't be subtle in their dislike of Ipswich. I'm told they're fairly open about it in the office.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 14:43]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:33 - Apr 8 with 3704 viewsKropotkin123

Ah, more because I don't see it often then

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 3670 viewsEpiphone

Leave Leigh alone, she's lovely!
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:50 - Apr 8 with 3622 views66notout

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:39 - Apr 8 by Epiphone

Leave Leigh alone, she's lovely!

Hear, hear!
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 3589 viewsTrumptonBlue

I find this quite hypnotic.

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 18:35 - Apr 8 with 3347 viewsGeoffSentence

At least they didn't send that muppet who normally covers the football and clearly has a downer on Town. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if he was supposed to go but couldn't face reporting on good news from Portman Road.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:01 - Apr 8 with 3133 viewsRonFearonsHair

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 15:55 - Apr 8 by TrumptonBlue

I find this quite hypnotic.

I have just realised that clip is on a loop!

There's three and a half hours I won't get back..
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 8 with 3091 viewsReuser_is_God

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 12:44 - Apr 8 by Woolfenthen

Wtf was with asking Mike O'Leary to get closer to the camera all about, she was a complete loon

Maybe she thought it was similar to Babestation?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 8 with 3017 viewsBluesky

You asked sensible questions, Phil. I think Mike dealt with her nicely at the end.
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:52 - Apr 8 with 2958 viewsBryanPlug

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 8 by Bluesky

You asked sensible questions, Phil. I think Mike dealt with her nicely at the end.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 21:00 - Apr 8 with 2933 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 20:52 - Apr 8 by BryanPlug

As I knew he would. Had to ask the question as he's seen as such a shoo-in for the role.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 8 with 2843 viewsBryanPlug

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 21:00 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

As I knew he would. Had to ask the question as he's seen as such a shoo-in for the role.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 02:15 - Apr 9 with 2585 viewsStenvict

Why weren't representatives from Talking Town involved in this press conference? I guess they're not as big time as they think.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 07:53 - Apr 9 with 2432 viewsBryanPlug

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 02:15 - Apr 9 by Stenvict

Why weren't representatives from Talking Town involved in this press conference? I guess they're not as big time as they think.

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 09:06 - Apr 9 with 2316 viewsmrshallisfit

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 14:42 - Apr 8 by bournemouthblue

Leigh Milner is actually a pretty decent journalist

When she was out on the ground, doing reports, she generally covered things with far more detail and observation than the local crew. She briefly went to BBC Centre and got some national stuff and I fully expected her to end up there.

In terms of trying to crack it, as an anchor, she has changed her strategy and is 'glamming' up and being a bit cocksure in her attitude, I don't think she's a natural and perhaps she's trying too hard.

You also have to remember who's briefing her, she has no loyalty to the area and lives in Essex, she's more likely to interact with Town fans outside work but there will be a Norwich mafia at Look East and they won't be subtle in their dislike of Ipswich. I'm told they're fairly open about it in the office.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 14:43]

I wouldn't mind her being cocksure with me.
Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 9 with 2261 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee from BBC, well she was very irritating (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 8 by BryanPlug

He's the name I've heard all along and heard nothing to suggest he's not still the man wanted for the role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024