Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? 12:58 - Apr 8 with 1100 viewsCheltenham_Blue

First order of business, meeting with all the department heads.

"I want you to send me a prioritised list of all the issues in your department, don't hold back, be honest I can't promise anything immediately, but we'll see what can be done."

I also thought MO'L's initial comments were pretty telling, "If the club is in a better place than when you started, thats the true measure of an owner"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:01 - Apr 8 with 1038 viewsAce_High1

I wonder if LON will be on his way out?
How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:01 - Apr 8 with 1042 viewsKieran_Knows

The staff have all got a spring in their steps today. A real good atmosphere around the place. Def info.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 13:02]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:03 - Apr 8 with 1001 viewsChrisd

I bet ME is having a good morning too, I bet it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted getting that monkey off his back.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:05 - Apr 8 with 978 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:03 - Apr 8 by Chrisd

I bet ME is having a good morning too, I bet it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted getting that monkey off his back.

Maybe. I think he'll view it as a personal failure.
I have read that he was visibly upset to handover control.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:10 - Apr 8 with 916 viewstextbackup

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:01 - Apr 8 by Kieran_Knows

The staff have all got a spring in their steps today. A real good atmosphere around the place. Def info.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 13:02]

Players included?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:29 - Apr 8 with 837 viewsChrisd

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:05 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Maybe. I think he'll view it as a personal failure.
I have read that he was visibly upset to handover control.

I read those comments too, but he must have questioned where it was all heading? There was no sign things were turning for the better either, just going further down the drain. Although he’s out of pocket, if he’s put us in the hands of some capable owners then it will be positive move on his part.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:32 - Apr 8 with 810 viewsChurchman

Nervous anticipation. Excited but very controlled with the aim of setting a good first impression. Listening, watching and learning. It must be brilliant for him, not least knowing that while there is mountains to do, the club is starting from a very low, run down base. It’s a great opportunity.
How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:32 - Apr 8 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

Ooof, that's a dig and a half!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:33 - Apr 8 with 792 viewschrismakin

I just really hope they go straight in. Right Paul. What have you seen to suggest why the injury history is so poor.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 14:07 - Apr 8 with 677 viewslongtimefan

Surely that’s just a 1 to 1 with LON
How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 14:09 - Apr 8 with 670 viewsKieran_Knows

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:10 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Players included?

Wasn't told about the players, just the staff are excited about it all!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 14:22 - Apr 8 with 620 viewsWD19

How excited would you be to get to work today if you were MO'L? on 13:01 - Apr 8 by Ace_High1

I wonder if LON will be on his way out?

He *IS* all the department heads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024