Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 lads released 13:21 - Apr 8 with 5779 viewssaffers12

Wright etc how.much say would Cook have had of this decision? As does it say that we maybe looking for 2 keepers? Clearly a new number one needed
4 lads released on 13:25 - Apr 8 with 4163 viewschrismakin

And so it begins......

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

4 lads released on 13:27 - Apr 8 with 4128 viewswkj

The writing was always going to be on the wall for Harry Wright. Shame to see him not able to become his dad, but I never seen anything exciting in him as a player sadly.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

4 lads released on 13:29 - Apr 8 with 4109 viewsIpswichKnight

I’d say he probably got Keiron’s view on them and they made a joint decision. Both 1st team keepers are in contract it’s going to be hard to shift them I suspect.
4 lads released on 13:29 - Apr 8 with 4090 viewsjayessess

Harry Wright released?! Surely not, people keep telling me that a famous surname is a free pass to the first team!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

4 lads released on 13:37 - Apr 8 with 3952 viewsBlueFrankie26

Heard that Crowe has also been released even with a year still on contract
4 lads released on 13:45 - Apr 8 with 3837 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 13:37 - Apr 8 by BlueFrankie26

Heard that Crowe has also been released even with a year still on contract

I had heard that but told that's not the case. Perhaps may not have been rubberstamped 100 per cent.
4 lads released on 13:51 - Apr 8 with 3751 viewsSmithy

4 lads released on 13:45 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

I had heard that but told that's not the case. Perhaps may not have been rubberstamped 100 per cent.

Phil do you think the likes of Ben Morris, Tristan Nydam and Tommy Hughes who have all suffered hugely with injuries will be offered short term deals?

Do you think Albie White is therefore likely to be offered a new deal due to both Wright and Przybek being released.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

4 lads released on 13:57 - Apr 8 with 3627 viewsHarryB

phil do you think that a new number one will be bought in?
Login to get fewer ads

4 lads released on 13:58 - Apr 8 with 3612 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 13:51 - Apr 8 by Smithy

Phil do you think the likes of Ben Morris, Tristan Nydam and Tommy Hughes who have all suffered hugely with injuries will be offered short term deals?

Do you think Albie White is therefore likely to be offered a new deal due to both Wright and Przybek being released.

I would hope so on the first three. If Kieron's opinion counts significantly, and I'm guessing it will given he's getting on well with PC, then I would expect them to be given a chance to get their careers back on track.
4 lads released on 14:01 - Apr 8 with 3574 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 13:57 - Apr 8 by HarryB

phil do you think that a new number one will be bought in?

Wouldn't surprise me, neither keeper has overly impressed, although I don't think Cornell has had enough of a chance and I think he's the better of the two.
4 lads released on 14:02 - Apr 8 with 3542 viewssaffers12

Really hope Nydam gets a chance
4 lads released on 14:02 - Apr 8 with 3533 viewsKieran_Knows

4 lads released on 13:58 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

I would hope so on the first three. If Kieron's opinion counts significantly, and I'm guessing it will given he's getting on well with PC, then I would expect them to be given a chance to get their careers back on track.

Certainly Tommy Hughes from what I hear.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

4 lads released on 14:03 - Apr 8 with 3516 viewsjayessess

Anyone know how Nydam's been getting on in the U23s? The sudden reappearance of his 2017/18 self would certainly offer some relief to our rather jaded looking centre midfield!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

4 lads released on 14:04 - Apr 8 with 3492 viewssaffers12

4 lads released on 14:03 - Apr 8 by jayessess

Anyone know how Nydam's been getting on in the U23s? The sudden reappearance of his 2017/18 self would certainly offer some relief to our rather jaded looking centre midfield!

Few people on here have said he has come back strong and stood out
4 lads released on 14:06 - Apr 8 with 3439 viewsBluefish

4 lads released on 14:01 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

Wouldn't surprise me, neither keeper has overly impressed, although I don't think Cornell has had enough of a chance and I think he's the better of the two.

What?

Cornell is terrible

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

4 lads released on 14:11 - Apr 8 with 3364 viewsMattinLondon

Wasn’t so long ago he was being chased from clubs all over Europe - or maybe was that his agent stirring things up? Didn’t he turn down a move to Huddersfield last season?
4 lads released on 14:12 - Apr 8 with 3341 viewsPositivelyPortman

4 lads released on 13:29 - Apr 8 by jayessess

Harry Wright released?! Surely not, people keep telling me that a famous surname is a free pass to the first team!

Can’t imagine the imagine the player that you’re referring to??
Errr..... could it be the “game dominating, creative midfielder with a killer pass that is still learning his trade” in division 3?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

4 lads released on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 3328 viewssaffers12

4 lads released on 14:06 - Apr 8 by Bluefish

What?

Cornell is terrible

Agree not for me at all
4 lads released on 14:15 - Apr 8 with 3305 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 14:11 - Apr 8 by MattinLondon

Wasn’t so long ago he was being chased from clubs all over Europe - or maybe was that his agent stirring things up? Didn’t he turn down a move to Huddersfield last season?

I think there was some element of his agent talking him up to try to get him a move to a bigger club, but he was a regular in England sides from around U16 upwards. I'd forgotten that re Huddersfield, was two years ago. He's not really progressed, in part due to injuries, I think, although I've seen nothing of the U23s this season due to Covid.
4 lads released on 14:17 - Apr 8 with 3277 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 14:02 - Apr 8 by Kieran_Knows

Certainly Tommy Hughes from what I hear.

I remember Kieron said he'd be one to push on into the first team fairly quickly before he left his U18s role at the start of last season.
4 lads released on 14:18 - Apr 8 with 3243 viewssaffers12

4 lads released on 14:17 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

I remember Kieron said he'd be one to push on into the first team fairly quickly before he left his U18s role at the start of last season.

Not upto date with under 23s, what position does he play?
4 lads released on 14:19 - Apr 8 with 3225 viewsPositivelyPortman

Cook has probably had a good look at them and wondered why 98% of our Academy players are all 19-23 years old and, and yet they are still looking like 15 year olds.
I can’t imagine why it is, but this is so often the case with ITFC in recent years - undernourished and short arsed too.
Tell me I’m wrong.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

4 lads released on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 3208 viewsSmithy

4 lads released on 14:17 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

what is he struggling with injury wise?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

4 lads released on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 3208 viewssaffers12

4 lads released on 14:19 - Apr 8 by PositivelyPortman

Cook has probably had a good look at them and wondered why 98% of our Academy players are all 19-23 years old and, and yet they are still looking like 15 year olds.
I can’t imagine why it is, but this is so often the case with ITFC in recent years - undernourished and short arsed too.
Tell me I’m wrong.

That's because Cook gives their food away to the Sally army
4 lads released on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 3210 viewsPhilTWTD

4 lads released on 14:06 - Apr 8 by Bluefish

What?

Cornell is terrible

I think he's done OK when he's played, a bit unfortunate to get picked for cup games with virtually scratch sides for the most part. Would like to see him have a proper run in the team to really judge him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024