Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worrying if it is Colchester 15:13 - Apr 8 with 4073 viewsroysboys

https://fanbanter.co.uk/league-two-club-allegedly-put-into-administration-with-p

Know anyone with a spare £30million to invest?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 15:33]

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:17 - Apr 8 with 3950 viewsJ2BLUE

I've got a spare £0m

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:19 - Apr 8 with 3897 viewschrismakin

Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:17 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

I've got a spare £0m

Shall we do it together.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:35 - Apr 8 with 3783 viewsWD19

They would go the same way as Barnet .
Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 3667 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Have you seen the state of some of the morons on twitter laughing about this? Why any Ipswich fan would bother getting agitated about Colchester is beyond me. All feels a bit tinpot.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Worrying if it is Colchester on 16:05 - Apr 8 with 3564 viewsIP4_Blue

Worrying if it is Colchester on 15:55 - Apr 8 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Have you seen the state of some of the morons on twitter laughing about this? Why any Ipswich fan would bother getting agitated about Colchester is beyond me. All feels a bit tinpot.

Exactly this few of them making out we care about them cos we bring a big crowd to Colchester preseason!
I did a thread a few weeks ago on this a work colleague hates us he's a Colchester fan I dont get it never felt anything for Colchester
Worrying if it is Colchester on 16:16 - Apr 8 with 3432 viewsmonty_radio

Worrying if it is Colchester on 16:05 - Apr 8 by IP4_Blue

Exactly this few of them making out we care about them cos we bring a big crowd to Colchester preseason!
I did a thread a few weeks ago on this a work colleague hates us he's a Colchester fan I dont get it never felt anything for Colchester

Back in the day when we were truly Superblues fans came from all over Essex. I knew fans from Colchester who followed Town. That would be enough. also, giving ourselves airs when in recent time there's been little between us won't have helped.

Apart from all that I for one would be very sorry to see another club go to the wall, and even more sorry if it were a local one, no matter that any tribal guerillas woudn't give me a thank you for my concern.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Worrying if it is Colchester on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 3246 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I really hope they can be saved. They have a good ground relative to their size and it would be a shame if the football club lost it and it was used as a general events arena only. Then again maybe once we're promoted back to the Premiership our U23's can play there as there are a lot of Ipswich fans in Colchester and we'd get a fair crowd per game. That could even well be a solution for them to generate extra income.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Worrying if it is Colchester on 17:42 - Apr 8 with 3027 viewsSitfcB

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/club-statement2/?fbclid=IwAR3SaADU9UTwxkVN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Worrying if it is Colchester on 18:00 - Apr 8 with 2941 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Worrying if it is Colchester on 17:42 - Apr 8 by SitfcB

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/club-statement2/?fbclid=IwAR3SaADU9UTwxkVN

Good as I was born in Colchester I have always thought of them as 2nd team, especially as they were still non league when I was first getting into football. Hope they survive.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Worrying if it is Colchester on 18:16 - Apr 8 with 2832 viewsGeoffSentence

Worrying if it is Colchester on 16:16 - Apr 8 by monty_radio

Back in the day when we were truly Superblues fans came from all over Essex. I knew fans from Colchester who followed Town. That would be enough. also, giving ourselves airs when in recent time there's been little between us won't have helped.

Apart from all that I for one would be very sorry to see another club go to the wall, and even more sorry if it were a local one, no matter that any tribal guerillas woudn't give me a thank you for my concern.

On the positive side, at least with the New World Order they will have an exciting and successful team just up the road to go and watch.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Worrying if it is Colchester on 19:25 - Apr 8 with 2591 viewsmonty_radio

Worrying if it is Colchester on 18:16 - Apr 8 by GeoffSentence

On the positive side, at least with the New World Order they will have an exciting and successful team just up the road to go and watch.

That's all hope of peace breaking out done for!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Worrying if it is Colchester on 19:42 - Apr 8 with 2485 viewsCoco

I was told a few months back that Oldham could go to the wall soon.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Worrying if it is Colchester on 22:19 - Apr 8 with 2174 viewsnodge_blue

When Colchester turned up at Ipswich about 15 years ago, having never played us in about 50 years, and their fans treated us to abuse on the scale of Norwich fans. I decided from then on I don't care a t0ss about Colchester. No cheering their score at half time or whatever we used to do.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Worrying if it is Colchester on 02:50 - Apr 9 with 1915 viewsbluewhite

A sly piece of manipulation. List a few other clubs but not Colchester, and people on here will immediately assume it's got to be Colchester, without further scrutiny.
Well:

https://twitter.com/BBCEssexSport/statu ... 0974618628

"Following speculation on social media, @BBCEssexSport understands rumours surrounding #ColU @ColU_Official are completely untrue."

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/club-statement2/

"I can assure everyone that Colchester United will never go into administration whilst I am its owner and I intend to remain as the owner for the foreseeable future"

It's more likely to be Oldham, IMHO.
Worrying if it is Colchester on 03:04 - Apr 9 with 1900 viewsCoastalblue

Worrying if it is Colchester on 02:50 - Apr 9 by bluewhite

A sly piece of manipulation. List a few other clubs but not Colchester, and people on here will immediately assume it's got to be Colchester, without further scrutiny.
Well:

https://twitter.com/BBCEssexSport/statu ... 0974618628

"Following speculation on social media, @BBCEssexSport understands rumours surrounding #ColU @ColU_Official are completely untrue."

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/club-statement2/

"I can assure everyone that Colchester United will never go into administration whilst I am its owner and I intend to remain as the owner for the foreseeable future"

It's more likely to be Oldham, IMHO.

Colchester are struggling though, a friend was working in their academy which costs them a fortune and doesn't really pay it's way. If not now, I don't think it's that far away unless something changes there.

I've got a lot of affection for Colchester, spent many a night at Layer Road so I wish them no ill at all, but I do worry for them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024