Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened 16:19 - Apr 8 with 1828 viewsBlue_Order

Got any space on the wall above your bed, Phil? I’m sure Mrs Ham wouldn’t mind.

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:21 - Apr 8 with 1762 viewsFixed_It

That could easily be misconstrued should a visitor mistakenly walk into their bedroom though...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:24 - Apr 8 with 1743 viewsPhilTWTD

Ha! That definitely has to be my avatar on here at the very least! I'm not sure she'd be keen on it in the bedroom, would probably relegate it to the shed. Maybe she can take it to Wembley if we make the play-offs (and fans are allowed in).

On a more serious note, many thanks for the support during all the banning nonsense, was most appreciated.
Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:27 - Apr 8 with 1704 viewsMullet

Reminds me of Orange Wednesdays in Norwich.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:28 - Apr 8 with 1700 viewsPhilTWTD

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:27 - Apr 8 by Mullet

Reminds me of Orange Wednesdays in Norwich.

I was trying to think of which other bald man banner me reminds me of so I could say '???? has let himself go'.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:30 - Apr 8 with 1670 viewsMullet

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:28 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

I was trying to think of which other bald man banner me reminds me of so I could say '???? has let himself go'.

I dunno. I'll have a think while I watch Eggheads innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 17:04 - Apr 8 with 1572 viewsdeano85

Lockdown has been hard on Vin Diesel...
Whos phil ham..? 😜
Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 1555 viewsBluespeed225

Free Phil Mitchell. Pierre Luigi Corlinna, or that Captain off Star Trek.
Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 17:09 - Apr 8 with 1537 viewsKeno

We should all chip in and send it to Gav

I’m sure he’d love it!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 17:36 - Apr 8 with 1455 viewsJohnny_Boy

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:28 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

Getting some serious Infantino vibes

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 17:51 - Apr 8 with 1419 viewsBlue_Order

Just remembered I made this 2-stick for the Protest That Never Happened on 16:24 - Apr 8 by PhilTWTD

Ha! That definitely has to be my avatar on here at the very least! I'm not sure she'd be keen on it in the bedroom, would probably relegate it to the shed. Maybe she can take it to Wembley if we make the play-offs (and fans are allowed in).

On a more serious note, many thanks for the support during all the banning nonsense, was most appreciated.

Not at all mate. You and the forum have been good to us from the day we formed, so there was no question of supporting you.

Plus, we were just as outraged as everyone else by it all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024