Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO 17:53 - Apr 8 with 605 viewsFixed_It

Are the new owners scrimping on floodlight costs already?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 18:31 - Apr 8 with 564 viewsSitfcB

No, it’s because it’s my birthday

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 18:39 - Apr 8 with 552 viewsjeera

It's been moved because of the American Football.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 14:19 - Apr 9 with 401 viewsEl_Fenix

A very good move for League One clubs! It will focus attention on the drama, exhilaration, heartbreak. etc. of the relegation battlers and the play-off chasers ...

"ITFC enters the last regular game of the season knowing that a win will clinch 6th position and a play-off berth against Hull City ... "

"If ITFC wins by at least 3 goals they could still edge Charlton on goal difference for the sixth and final playoff spot ..."

Let's think positively, COYB!

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 14:20 - Apr 9 with 393 viewschrismakin

Sky sports red button I reckon if we are still in the playoff mix.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 14:31 - Apr 9 with 382 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood game moved to a Sunday midday KO on 14:19 - Apr 9 by El_Fenix

A very good move for League One clubs! It will focus attention on the drama, exhilaration, heartbreak. etc. of the relegation battlers and the play-off chasers ...

"ITFC enters the last regular game of the season knowing that a win will clinch 6th position and a play-off berth against Hull City ... "

"If ITFC wins by at least 3 goals they could still edge Charlton on goal difference for the sixth and final playoff spot ..."

Let's think positively, COYB!

I was with you until I saw the need to win by 3 goals.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024