Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? 21:07 - Apr 8 with 755 views66notout

And have them trained on the North Stand throughout?
Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 21:11 - Apr 8 with 732 viewscbower

Catch a few picking their nose?

bluescouser

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 21:15 - Apr 8 with 707 viewsjeera

You'll have people proposing in the crowd.

Argh, no to that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 21:22 - Apr 8 with 696 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 21:33 - Apr 8 with 687 viewsBlueBadger

Christ no, we have enough attention seeking melts outside of match day already without adding them in on matchdaus as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 22:01 - Apr 8 with 635 views66notout

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 21:33 - Apr 8 by BlueBadger

Christ no, we have enough attention seeking melts outside of match day already without adding them in on matchdaus as well.

I’ll second that.
Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 22:41 - Apr 8 with 585 viewsmonytowbray

Yeah, cover our stand in more CCTV. Brilliant.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 22:44 - Apr 8 with 582 viewsstringy

so they can catch that 'oh b*gger I wish I hadn't had four pints at lunch grimace' as you hold on til half time to dash to the toilets...
Anyone think they should introduce US-style fan cams at Portman Road? on 08:23 - Apr 9 with 438 viewsBlueandTruesince82

So we can see Barry from seat j 13 in the Cobbold end telling the ref to F off on the big screen as he holds a pie in his hand.... ? Yeah why not

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024