Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CEO Neil Doncaster 09:49 - Apr 9 with 3442 viewstrncbluearmy

Is the only bloke we should be chasing, transformed the scum, barstrd, but good at his job
New CEO Neil Doncaster on 09:55 - Apr 9 with 2786 viewsMrTown

No, let's do it our way, not by trying to replicate Norwich City, we tried that with their most successful manager. In Mick's words..... that went well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 09:59 - Apr 9 with 2739 viewsBloots

....unless you actually mean David McNally, who took over from Doncaster.

Doncaster has been a disaster everywhere he's worked.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 09:59 - Apr 9 with 2737 viewsitfc1108

I wish that there was someone who could do the job, that has a link to the club.
Simon Milton perhaps.
New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:01 - Apr 9 with 2681 viewschrismakin

My 2 picks
Johnson from wigan
Or how about bringing back Derek Bowden

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:04 - Apr 9 with 2663 viewstrncbluearmy

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 09:59 - Apr 9 by Bloots

....unless you actually mean David McNally, who took over from Doncaster.

Doncaster has been a disaster everywhere he's worked.

Nope Doncaster is the one that transformed them
That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:12 - Apr 9 with 2574 viewsgiant_stow

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:04 - Apr 9 by trncbluearmy

Nope Doncaster is the one that transformed them

think he helped with one promotion in the huckerby days, but resigned when we went to league 1. Unfortunately Bloots is right for a change - mcnally was the guy who really kick started the 2nd bout of prem years. Edit: not the "glory" prem years as everyone knows that was in the 90s.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 10:13]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:16 - Apr 9 with 2529 viewsIpswichKnight

Jason De Vos? Currently Director of Development at the Canadian FA.
New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:19 - Apr 9 with 2507 viewsitfc48

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:01 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

My 2 picks
Johnson from wigan
Or how about bringing back Derek Bowden

Bowden was kind enough to let me interview him in person for my dissertation. Lovely bloke. Essex Cricket also achieved great things under his tenure.
Login to get fewer ads

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:20 - Apr 9 with 2499 viewsPhilTWTD

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:12 - Apr 9 by giant_stow

think he helped with one promotion in the huckerby days, but resigned when we went to league 1. Unfortunately Bloots is right for a change - mcnally was the guy who really kick started the 2nd bout of prem years. Edit: not the "glory" prem years as everyone knows that was in the 90s.

Not sure it was that well run under McNally either, they then had a spell where CEOs and managers both seemed to depart with regularity but they remained in the yo-yo every season or so which persists.

This post has been edited by an administrator
That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:21 - Apr 9 with 2485 viewstrncbluearmy

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:12 - Apr 9 by giant_stow

Thinking more of the pitch,scum were on gates of about 13500 in the old 1st div,he completely rejovinated the club's of field activities which is something needed at ITFC
That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:22 - Apr 9 with 2475 viewsGeoffSentence

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:20 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Not sure it was that well run under McNally either, they then had a spell where CEOs and managers both seemed to depart with regularity but they remained in the yo-yo every season or so which persists.

Delia, then, it's Delia we need. And we all know she's really a Town supporter.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:23 - Apr 9 with 2445 viewsPhilTWTD

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:22 - Apr 9 by GeoffSentence

It was probably Paul Lambert who put them on track more than anyone else!
That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:24 - Apr 9 with 2416 viewschrismakin

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:22 - Apr 9 by GeoffSentence

It's pretty much Webber isn't it who's turned the Nodge around?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:25 - Apr 9 with 2396 viewsPJH

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:23 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Yeah if only Colchester had only beaten them 2-1 instead of 7-1 that day.
That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:26 - Apr 9 with 2386 viewschrismakin

you spelt Culverhouse wrong

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:26 - Apr 9 with 2392 viewspointofblue

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:24 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

It's pretty much Webber isn't it who's turned the Nodge around?

Yes, I was about to say Stewart Webber but that’s never going to happen. Jonathan Jackson is my choice as he worked with Cook at Wigan. I really don’t want Mark Ashton but fear it will be him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:27 - Apr 9 with 2389 viewsFixed_It

You obviously mean Ian Culverhouse.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:27 - Apr 9 with 2382 viewsgiant_stow

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:20 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

I bow to your greater knowledge (and unimpaired memory!), although the McNally / Lambert thing worked well for a few years at least. What happenned to McNally? Is he still in the game?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:28 - Apr 9 with 2371 viewsgiant_stow

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:21 - Apr 9 by trncbluearmy

Thinking more of the pitch,scum were on gates of about 13500 in the old 1st div,he completely rejovinated the club's of field activities which is something needed at ITFC

Fair dos - I remember the crowds started to get big before we finally got promoted with the Huckerby team.

Edit: I think!
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 10:30]

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:30 - Apr 9 with 2338 viewschrismakin

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:26 - Apr 9 by pointofblue

Yes, I was about to say Stewart Webber but that’s never going to happen. Jonathan Jackson is my choice as he worked with Cook at Wigan. I really don’t want Mark Ashton but fear it will be him.

Yep me to, I can see why the board will want Ashton, but from fans point of view, i'd prefer Jackson,

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:36 - Apr 9 with 2299 viewschicoazul

What’s Peter Kenyon up to lads?
///taps nose, winks

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:42 - Apr 9 with 2234 viewsCheltenham_Blue

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:30 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

Yep me to, I can see why the board will want Ashton, but from fans point of view, i'd prefer Jackson,

Here's the thing. And this is only something I've felt since Wednesday @ 11am.

I 100% trust our owners and Chairman to get this right.

It's a weird feeling after all this time.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:44 - Apr 9 with 2206 viewsGeoffSentence

That couldn't be further from the truth..... on 10:42 - Apr 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

Here's the thing. And this is only something I've felt since Wednesday @ 11am.

I 100% trust our owners and Chairman to get this right.

It's a weird feeling after all this time.

Well, they haven't fwcked anything up yet.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:55 - Apr 9 with 2135 viewsDinnernotTea

Simon Milton all day. Knows and loves this club. Was once a top pro so knows how footballers tick. Seems to have a business head too.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:57 - Apr 9 with 2123 viewschrismakin

New CEO Neil Doncaster on 10:55 - Apr 9 by DinnernotTea

Simon Milton all day. Knows and loves this club. Was once a top pro so knows how footballers tick. Seems to have a business head too.

wasnt Simon heavily involved in the supporters group before he left? be good to get him back for that.

We need an experienced CEO not someone to learn how to be one

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024