Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter 13:21 - Apr 9 with 8450 viewsgalacticoblue

...wow - so much disrepectful sh*te going around - its pretty shocking.

I know Twitter isn't representative of the whole population, but f** me, people can be terrible.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:23 - Apr 9 with 2879 viewsfactual_blue

And you're surprised by this?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:24 - Apr 9 with 2872 viewshype313

It's a cesspit, where people can be anonymous and post extreme vulgar views without being held to account.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:24 - Apr 9 with 2863 viewsfooters

Cool story, bro.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:26 - Apr 9 with 2860 viewsHerbivore

Hardly a surprise. 14m people voted Tory at the last election, there's a lot of scum floating on the surface of our national pond.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:27 - Apr 9 with 2823 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah. Probably best to avoid tw@tter today. The trolls will be out in full force.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:28 - Apr 9 with 2800 viewsclive_baker

Bizarre really. You don’t have to be a royalist, but ultimately someone has died. A father, grandfather, great grandfather and husband. Not to mention the fact he was an extraordinarily dedicated public servant to the U.K.

I was always taught if you haven’t got anything nice to say then maybe don’t say anything at all, especially a couple of hours after someone’s death ffs.

Just really lacks class, but that’s social media for you.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:29 - Apr 9 with 2764 viewsLord_Lucan

I know - but we are both on the poundshop version at the moment aren't we.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:34 - Apr 9 with 2730 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:26 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Hardly a surprise. 14m people voted Tory at the last election, there's a lot of scum floating on the surface of our national pond.

So all people who vote Tory are scum?? This is why i try not to get political on here
Login to get fewer ads

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:35 - Apr 9 with 2728 viewsRyorry

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:27 - Apr 9 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Probably best to avoid tw@tter today. The trolls will be out in full force.

There are literally millions of tweets depicting and about millions of very good things by millions of great people on twitter today. It's extremely easy to avoid those feature Prince Philip and trolls - if you want to.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:38 - Apr 9 with 2676 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:27 - Apr 9 by GlasgowBlue

You've got a superfluous "today" in there.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:39 - Apr 9 with 2665 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t read it then.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 with 2643 viewsBlueBadger

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:34 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

So all people who vote Tory are scum?? This is why i try not to get political on here

Not everyone who voted Tory was stupid, racist scum.

Some were just stupid.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 with 2635 viewsHerbivore

Yeah, pretty much mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 with 2635 viewsEdmundo

I left Twitter a few years ago because so much was negative. Even then individuals were being treated like diet for one "wrong" comment. Personally I don't see why Ywitter shouldn't have a stronger code of conduct, and have people put details online that make them less anonymous and therefore more likely to think before attacking someone online (I get the safeguarding issue, but it works both ways or not at all).

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 with 2630 viewsMattinLondon

Herbs didn’t say ‘all’.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:41 - Apr 9 with 2631 viewshype313

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Some were just stupid.

Some?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:41 - Apr 9 with 2636 viewsBlueBadger

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:28 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

Bizarre really. You don’t have to be a royalist, but ultimately someone has died. A father, grandfather, great grandfather and husband. Not to mention the fact he was an extraordinarily dedicated public servant to the U.K.

I was always taught if you haven’t got anything nice to say then maybe don’t say anything at all, especially a couple of hours after someone’s death ffs.

Just really lacks class, but that’s social media for you.

It's the Queen I feel sorry for. She's lost a husband AND a cousin.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 2603 viewsMattinLondon

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:41 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

It's the Queen I feel sorry for. She's lost a husband AND a cousin.

Didn’t know they both had Norfolk connections.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:47 - Apr 9 with 2588 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Have you seen what they have done to people on Universal Credit? People have died. Families, who work, queuing for food-banks because in a world of tempt contracts and 0 hours, work doesn't actually pay. Why would anyone vote for that? You voted to kill people and punish the poor. If you want them to come off of benefits then end 0 hours and introduce a higher min. wage, introduce laws that forces business to keep and treat their employees as humans and not numbers. You don't punish poor people for being poor. It is inhumane. Most of these people are White British, not immigrants too. Tories must be voted OUT!

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:49 - Apr 9 with 2568 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:41 - Apr 9 by hype313

Some?

I've always voted Tory I am not racist
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:50 - Apr 9 with 2556 viewsgiant_stow

Him being a racist seems to be the go-to justification, but then lots of older folk have racist views - are we to dispise them all and celebrate their deaths too?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:51 - Apr 9 with 2548 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:47 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

Have you seen what they have done to people on Universal Credit? People have died. Families, who work, queuing for food-banks because in a world of tempt contracts and 0 hours, work doesn't actually pay. Why would anyone vote for that? You voted to kill people and punish the poor. If you want them to come off of benefits then end 0 hours and introduce a higher min. wage, introduce laws that forces business to keep and treat their employees as humans and not numbers. You don't punish poor people for being poor. It is inhumane. Most of these people are White British, not immigrants too. Tories must be voted OUT!

We are not going to agree!

Unfortunately there will always be poor people and rich people whoever is in government.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 2517 viewsBlueWorldOrder

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Some were just stupid.

Tories just use paper-nationalism as a smokescreen to win votes. They are liberal, free marketeers and largely pro immigration. They just tell their voters otherwise. Boris, Priti, Raab, Sunak, Sharma, Kwerteng, Badenoch, Lord Ahmed and many more are all recent immigrant descended so if you are a racist and you voted Torie you really are stupid.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 2521 viewshype313

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:49 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

I've always voted Tory I am not racist

That's an oxymoron.

My old Mum used to say.... on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 2526 viewsBloots

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:29 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

I know - but we are both on the poundshop version at the moment aren't we.

....if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Things like this bring out the worst in people.

It's a shame that certain people on here, the usual suspects, don't just button it for once.

Just for once.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024