Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the 16:16 - Apr 9 with 637 viewsCoco

Impending invasion of Knowledgeable, doom mongering Bristol City fans?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:21 - Apr 9 with 604 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Has Ashton been appointed yet?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:23 - Apr 9 with 601 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll just tell them the truth. That Bristol City are not good enough to lace Town's boots and now we haven't got one hand behind our back we'll soon hunt them down.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:31 - Apr 9 with 580 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:23 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

We'll just tell them the truth. That Bristol City are not good enough to lace Town's boots and now we haven't got one hand behind our back we'll soon hunt them down.

But if he's not managed so well at Bristol and most from what I have just looked at seem to agree why would he do better at Ipswich? We have many problems at this club and we need someone qualified to deal with them. I am not impressed by the new manager and I am not impressed that he's chasing after Wigan players but I am willing to give him more of a chance however if the first thing our new owners do is appoint a failed CEO from Bristol I will feel deflated.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:36 - Apr 9 with 575 viewsSteve_M

I guess we can ask them about their many years of success* that Ashton seems to have been solely responsible for bringing to an end.

*May need a microscope here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:45 - Apr 9 with 560 viewsJ2BLUE

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:31 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

But if he's not managed so well at Bristol and most from what I have just looked at seem to agree why would he do better at Ipswich? We have many problems at this club and we need someone qualified to deal with them. I am not impressed by the new manager and I am not impressed that he's chasing after Wigan players but I am willing to give him more of a chance however if the first thing our new owners do is appoint a failed CEO from Bristol I will feel deflated.

Whose CEO would you like then? Liverpool's? Ajax's? Man City's?

Truly impaired.

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:46 - Apr 9 with 563 viewsDyland

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:36 - Apr 9 by Steve_M

I guess we can ask them about their many years of success* that Ashton seems to have been solely responsible for bringing to an end.

*May need a microscope here.

I would never tar a whole fanbase with one big brush, but Bristol City seem to have an element of utter football meltage. Not dissimilar to some Charlton fans in the early 2000s, but worse.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:53 - Apr 9 with 541 viewschrismakin

I do love how they seem to moan about his salary.

Try being a club without a CEO for 14 years and then say 600k is alot of money for a ceo.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:56 - Apr 9 with 535 viewsJ2BLUE

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:53 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

I do love how they seem to moan about his salary.

Try being a club without a CEO for 14 years and then say 600k is alot of money for a ceo.

It would literally have paid for itself stopping players leaving on frees etc and making better decisions about sales.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:59 - Apr 9 with 528 viewschrismakin

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:56 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

It would literally have paid for itself stopping players leaving on frees etc and making better decisions about sales.

Its unreal and really once I saw this I ignored all their other moans as they clearly dont understand the importance of such a role.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 17:07 - Apr 9 with 513 viewsJ2BLUE

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:59 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

Its unreal and really once I saw this I ignored all their other moans as they clearly dont understand the importance of such a role.

Most of the football world haven't got a clue how bad we've had it here. So many parroting the line that Evans has invested a lot and we needed him. Only a few who weren't connected to the club bothered to look a little deeper.

What Bristol City fans don't understand is that even an average CEO would be a massive step up. If he is indeed the man when MOL has worked with him twice before and I have every faith he will be good.

Truly impaired.

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 17:11 - Apr 9 with 498 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Has anyone walked the borders and primed the barricades for the on 16:31 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

He's at a club in the division above us, at the minute miles ahead of us, on a hefty pay package. Whatever Bristol City fans think of him, we could do a lot worse.

FWIW I don't even think he's done that bad of a job there. Just usual inpatient fans wanting change when things don't go well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024