Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right leaving work soon 16:48 - Apr 9 with 2678 viewsIP4_Blue

so will not be replying as will be busy playing football and wrestling with my kids!

I'd like to apologise to anyone who has been offended, Im just defending myself people just tend to call out tory voters as scum racist, I am a tory voter but i am not a racist, i voted remain. This is why i try and not talk about politics on here as it just escalates and gets heated. End of the day i have no problem with labour voters everyone should vote for who they like.

Anyway end of the matter have a good weekend everyone lets hope Town win tom
Right leaving work soon on 16:49 - Apr 9 with 1737 viewsSpruceMoose

Did this need a new thread? You could have just responded in the thread where you've been ignoring all the questions and points put to you all afternoon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Right leaving work soon on 16:55 - Apr 9 with 1702 viewsBlueBadger

As I said, not everyone who votes Tory is racist and stupid. Some are are just stupid.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Right leaving work soon on 16:57 - Apr 9 with 1689 views26_Paz

Well said mate.

The Paz Man

Right leaving work soon on 17:00 - Apr 9 with 1687 viewsZXBlue

You voted for Boris.

That seems inexcusable and to be tacit endorsement of his fitness for office, despite freely using bigotted terms himself.
Right leaving work soon on 17:02 - Apr 9 with 1678 viewsBlueBadger

Right leaving work soon on 16:57 - Apr 9 by 26_Paz

Well said mate.

You'd think that someone as interested in people's mental health as you wouldn't be so keen to support people who've been cutting funding for mental health services in real terms since 2010.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Right leaving work soon on 17:03 - Apr 9 with 1668 views26_Paz

Right leaving work soon on 17:02 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

You'd think that someone as interested in people's mental health as you wouldn't be so keen to support people who've been cutting funding for mental health services in real terms since 2010.

What’s that got to do with this thread?

The Paz Man

Right leaving work soon on 17:06 - Apr 9 with 1661 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 16:57 - Apr 9 by 26_Paz

Well said mate.

Still looking for a George to your Lenny I see?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Right leaving work soon on 17:14 - Apr 9 with 1645 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 16:55 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

As I said, not everyone who votes Tory is racist and stupid. Some are are just stupid.

Wow

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Login to get fewer ads

Right leaving work soon on 17:15 - Apr 9 with 1652 viewsBlueBadger

Right leaving work soon on 17:03 - Apr 9 by 26_Paz

What’s that got to do with this thread?

Just trying to understand your mindset. Genuinely baffled. You make all this fuss about being nice to people, then turn out to defend a bunch of people who explicitly believe in precisely opposite of that.

And in support of a bloke sneering about a woman who confessed to having suicidal ideation on global television.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 20:39]

Right leaving work soon on 17:15 - Apr 9 with 1635 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 17:14 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

Wow

I know. It's amazing right? You'd think the stupid ones would struggle to get to the polling station - yet somehow they manage it!

Right leaving work soon on 17:18 - Apr 9 with 1633 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:15 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

I know. It's amazing right? You'd think the stupid ones would struggle to get to the polling station - yet somehow they manage it!

Where do I fit in this then?

As I’m what everyone hates, I’ve voted Tory and labour in past. Smack bang centre politics. I’ve always thought of myself as a Green blue, with a hint of red

Right leaving work soon on 17:24 - Apr 9 with 1600 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 17:18 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

As I’m what everyone hates, I’ve voted Tory and labour in past. Smack bang centre politics. I’ve always thought of myself as a Green blue, with a hint of red

Sounds like you're rather confused about your core beliefs to be honest. Without knowing what you believe and why it's impossible to comment further.

Right leaving work soon on 17:31 - Apr 9 with 1596 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:24 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like you're rather confused about your core beliefs to be honest. Without knowing what you believe and why it's impossible to comment further.

I’ve always found it strange when people say “ this is who I’m voting for” for ever. I’ve always voted for the best Prime Minister.

I didn’t vote in the last general election because I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Boris or Jezza

Right leaving work soon on 17:34 - Apr 9 with 1582 viewsZXBlue

Right leaving work soon on 17:24 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Sounds absolutely reasonable and rational to me. Vote depending on the circumstances, the people and the policies, rather than on tribal lines.
Right leaving work soon on 17:36 - Apr 9 with 1577 viewsjeera

Right leaving work soon on 17:18 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

You're a cyclist.

They have their very own category.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Right leaving work soon on 17:38 - Apr 9 with 1566 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 17:34 - Apr 9 by ZXBlue

Sounds absolutely reasonable and rational to me. Vote depending on the circumstances, the people and the policies, rather than on tribal lines.

I can only speak for myself, but as I mainly vote with one eye on improving the lot of everyone and not just myself I don't find that circumstances, or the type of people offering solutions to issues I care about, change all that much.

Right leaving work soon on 17:39 - Apr 9 with 1561 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 17:31 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

I’ve always found it strange when people say “ this is who I’m voting for” for ever. I’ve always voted for the best Prime Minister.

I didn’t vote in the last general election because I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Boris or Jezza

Don't you ever vote for the local politician who you feel offers something of worth to your local community?

Right leaving work soon on 17:39 - Apr 9 with 1558 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:34 - Apr 9 by ZXBlue

Exactly this

Right leaving work soon on 17:40 - Apr 9 with 1551 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:39 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Don't you ever vote for the local politician who you feel offers something of worth to your local community?

Yes, sometimes

But I never seem to have a green candidate where I live.

Right leaving work soon on 17:41 - Apr 9 with 1546 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:36 - Apr 9 by jeera

You're a cyclist.

They have their very own category.

A league above everyone else 😉

Right leaving work soon on 17:42 - Apr 9 with 1544 viewsjeera

Right leaving work soon on 17:41 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

That's certainly the impression they give!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Right leaving work soon on 17:43 - Apr 9 with 1538 viewsSpruceMoose

Right leaving work soon on 17:40 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

Yes, sometimes

But I never seem to have a green candidate where I live.

You should consider running then buh! Be the change you want to see in the world!

Right leaving work soon on 17:43 - Apr 9 with 1541 viewswkj

Right leaving work soon on 16:55 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

To be fair, tribalism goes both ways.

I would possibly improve this by replacing "stupid" with "easily manipulated"

Source: The very effective but no way factual claims of Leave.EU were compelling as they looked 'official' in the early days. Later on they didn't care to mask the fact it was stoking fear and xenophobia.

Also, I might add - that the tories didn't win votes off labour - labour gifted them to the tories by lacking teeth for the last 10 years. If Kinnock was the leader 5 years ago, he'd have smashed the elections.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 17:45]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Right leaving work soon on 17:46 - Apr 9 with 1524 viewsBelsteadCav

Right leaving work soon on 17:43 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

You should consider running then buh! Be the change you want to see in the world!

What I want to see is someone actually investing in tidal power. We have some of the biggest tides in the world, plenty of wind power.

We wouldn’t need another bloody Sizwell C, D or E

Right leaving work soon on 18:04 - Apr 9 with 1487 viewseireblue

Right leaving work soon on 17:41 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

Well above everyone except vegan cyclists, of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024