Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 17:30 - Apr 9 with 1222 viewssaffers12

If we go with one you front next season may get rid of him as not 100% likely to start and he does not hold his condition or fitness well if only playing from the bench
Norwood on 17:35 - Apr 9 with 1198 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere. LON picked him out as someone who scores goals when he gets service.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood on 17:39 - Apr 9 with 1169 viewschrismakin

Norwood on 17:35 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere. LON picked him out as someone who scores goals when he gets service.

Erm. Who's LON

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwood on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 1159 viewsjayessess

Can't believe it's beyond a proper professional setup to get and keep him fit, even if he's only featuring as an impact substitute.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood on 17:46 - Apr 9 with 1156 viewsmonty_radio

Norwood on 17:35 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

He's a nuisance a la Garner, both wanting to prove what they lack in size they make up in physicality. But they don't actually overcome it sufficiently, especially in a one-up-top system that requires a leader who reliably sets up knockdowns. Reasonable goal threat in a Two, but we need more of a Murphy type in there.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Norwood on 18:02 - Apr 9 with 1098 viewssaffers12

Norwood on 17:46 - Apr 9 by monty_radio

He's a nuisance a la Garner, both wanting to prove what they lack in size they make up in physicality. But they don't actually overcome it sufficiently, especially in a one-up-top system that requires a leader who reliably sets up knockdowns. Reasonable goal threat in a Two, but we need more of a Murphy type in there.

As obvious its all based on the service he gets
Norwood on 19:03 - Apr 9 with 983 viewsITFC_Jenx

Norwood on 18:02 - Apr 9 by saffers12

As obvious its all based on the service he gets

Yep, with decent service Norwood will be fine next season.
Norwood on 19:05 - Apr 9 with 975 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood on 19:03 - Apr 9 by ITFC_Jenx

Yep, with decent service Norwood will be fine next season.

Did you mean fined?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood on 19:46 - Apr 9 with 925 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwood on 17:39 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

Erm. Who's LON

Is this a joke I don't get?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood on 20:06 - Apr 9 with 889 viewsITFC_Jenx

Norwood on 19:05 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Did you mean fined?

Potentially. I think he is a decent enough bench option and will score 5-10 goals with the chances created by a new LW/CAM/RW.
Norwood on 21:35 - Apr 9 with 807 viewschrismakin

Norwood on 19:46 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Is this a joke I don't get?

No. At the time I couldn't figure out who lon was

Dont worry realised later who you meant

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwood on 21:37 - Apr 9 with 802 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwood on 17:46 - Apr 9 by monty_radio

Or a Pablo type for me. Someone who can find a position, take a ball to feet or chest, be very difficult to dispossess and then play in one of three breaking players. Prefer that to a knock down type player as the supporting players have more time to get into position.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwood on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 787 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The key phrase here (among many that Mike O'Leary used) was that we need to get the club set up such that players want to come here and play.

Currently Norwood is our best striker and he is not likely to be going anywhere.

Whether he will be our best striker next season, time will tell but I would like to think that if he is, he will have stepped up his game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwood on 10:48 - Apr 10 with 628 viewsIpswichKnight

I feel that we’ll bring in 2 new strikers who have played as the 1 up front before and have scored goals. Then it’s up to Norwood to fight for that place and to get fit enough to hold it down. That said if someone wants to make us an offer I’ve got no problem moving him on either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024