Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as 18:11 - Apr 9 with 2996 viewsCoco

Clever and witty. Honestly.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:14 - Apr 9 with 2710 viewsSpruceMoose

The real question is, just how smooth is the brain on this Tweeter?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:18 - Apr 9 with 2662 viewsCoco

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:14 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Incredible

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:26 - Apr 9 with 2641 viewsSitfcB

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:14 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

*settles in*

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 2636 viewsBelsteadCav

This thread will be deleted in about 15/20 minutes

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Yep, hopefully he'll be along soon.... on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 2632 viewsBloots

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:26 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

*settles in*

....funny.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 2634 viewsSpruceMoose

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:27 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

This thread will be deleted in about 15/20 minutes

Doubt it. Surely everyone agrees that the tweet is dumb? This is just a place to point and laugh at its author.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:32 - Apr 9 with 2589 viewsMattinLondon

Is it compulsory for people who use the Union flag or St George’s Cross in their avatars to be bell ends?
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:35 - Apr 9 with 2559 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow! He’s really gone off the rails.

#PrayForGlassers

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:38 - Apr 9 with 2527 viewsBelsteadCav

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:27 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Doubt it. Surely everyone agrees that the tweet is dumb? This is just a place to point and laugh at its author.

I’m thinking on where the thread could actually lead to

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:50 - Apr 9 with 2466 viewsBelsteadCav

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:32 - Apr 9 by MattinLondon

Is it compulsory for people who use the Union flag or St George’s Cross in their avatars to be bell ends?

Ah he we go

Union flag bad, other flags good

Normally the people moaning about flags on Twitter, have a flag next to their name 🤷🏼‍♂️ Strange that

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:59 - Apr 9 with 2400 viewsDarth_Koont

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:50 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

Ah he we go

Normally the people moaning about flags on Twitter, have a flag next to their name 🤷🏼‍♂️ Strange that

To be fair there are rather too many people who fetishize the Union Jack and the cross of St.George and they’re not at all seeing it as an inclusive symbol of belonging. Rather the opposite.

Similar to many who are still sporting the EU flag.

Sort out the casual and not so casual xenophobia and the flags can be positive again.

Pronouns: He/Him

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:11 - Apr 9 with 2309 viewsBlueBadger

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:50 - Apr 9 by BelsteadCav

Ah he we go

It's not so much the coloured bit of cloth, it's the dimwits who seem to think it gives them license to spout all sorts of sh1t under the grounds of 'patriotism', 'common sense' or 'just saying what everyone's thinking'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 2301 viewsBlueBadger

Definitely some mid-line shifting happening there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:16 - Apr 9 with 2290 viewsMattinLondon

Ah he we go

Ah here we go.

Person jumps in and assumes that that was what I meant.

Did I say the Union flag was bad? Nope. I simply said that people who use them in their avatars tend to be bell ends.

Don’t get so defensive.
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:20 - Apr 9 with 2253 viewsBelsteadCav

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 18:59 - Apr 9 by Darth_Koont

To be fair there are rather too many people who fetishize the Union Jack and the cross of St.George and they’re not at all seeing it as an inclusive symbol of belonging. Rather the opposite.

Similar to many who are still sporting the EU flag.

Sort out the casual and not so casual xenophobia and the flags can be positive again.

It’s a shame our country has become so divided.

Not sure how we can fix it to be honest

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:22 - Apr 9 with 2225 viewsMattinLondon

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:11 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

It's not so much the coloured bit of cloth, it's the dimwits who seem to think it gives them license to spout all sorts of sh1t under the grounds of 'patriotism', 'common sense' or 'just saying what everyone's thinking'.

Isn’t that the Katie Hopkins defence?
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 2200 viewsStokieBlue

Ah he we go

He didn't say that though.

He put forward a hypothesis that there was a correlation between people who have those specific flags in their avatar and being a bellend.

From our limited sample size of one he's spot on. More data may change that but I suspect not.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 2174 viewsBlueBadger

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:22 - Apr 9 by MattinLondon

Isn’t that the Katie Hopkins defence?

I love 'I'm just saying it how it is', mainly because when you explain how it REALLY is or respond in an equal 'frank' fashion you get all sorts of bleating.

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:35 - Apr 9 with 2156 viewsJ2BLUE

Just to check i've got it right, he posts on here. First letter of username t right?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 2116 viewseireblue

“ The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”

I think someone said that, maybe Betrand Russell, although I am not too sure.
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:00 - Apr 9 with 2024 viewsjeera

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:35 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Just to check i've got it right, he posts on here. First letter of username t right?

Does he?

I hope he can explain what this means then:

"Two men leave this earth - they don’t compare because you have picked one side".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:00 - Apr 9 with 2018 viewsEwan_Oozami

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:41 - Apr 9 by eireblue

“ The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”

I think you should be more certain about it...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:04 - Apr 9 with 2011 viewsfactual_blue

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:41 - Apr 9 by eireblue

A regular visitor to Lavenham, where he used to meet Lady Constance Malleson for philosophical discussions about Uganda.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:42 - Apr 9 with 1925 viewsIP4_Blue

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 19:35 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Yes he does
People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:47 - Apr 9 with 1907 viewsJ2BLUE

People so confidently state nonsense on Twitter and think it comes across as on 20:00 - Apr 9 by jeera

Does he?

I hope he can explain what this means then:

"Two men leave this earth - they don’t compare because you have picked one side".

I think it means people pick a political side and filter things through that perspective. Left wing much more concerned with George Floyd. Right wing much more concerned with a royal.

I wouldn't say i'm left wing (ha) but I know which one of those bothered me most and it's not the 99 year old man dying at home after a good life.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024