Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich future.. could be interesting 18:47 - Apr 9 with 6279 viewschrismakin

Webber leaving soon apparently and farke will see out his contract until 22 but will look to move on.

Oh how nice would it be to pass them on the way up.

Oh. And nodge fans want a take over so they establish themselves as a solid prem outfit.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 18:51]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:09 - Apr 9 with 4440 viewsIllinoisblue

Filed under “incredibly optimistic outcomes”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:17 - Apr 9 with 4391 viewsWarkystache

I hope Delia lives as long as the Duke of Edinburgh and feels a continued pressing 'need' to keep control.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 4278 viewsSuperCoops

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:09 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

I've stored this thread in a section entitled "Flying Pigs".
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:29 - Apr 9 with 4233 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:09 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

Cross referenced with 'haven't started a thread in at least 20 minutes, this'll do'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

[Redacted] on 19:47 - Apr 9 with 4117 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 20:17 - Apr 9 with 3897 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 19:29 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Cross referenced with 'haven't started a thread in at least 20 minutes, this'll do'.

Busy c**t 2.0

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 20:25 - Apr 9 with 3843 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 20:28 - Apr 9 with 3822 viewsNthQldITFC

Webber fingers Budgies and Farke's off.

(future headline foc)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:07 - Apr 9 with 3657 viewschrismakin

You got an issue badger? Become very negative towards me last couple days.

I posted as I personally thought it's quite interesting for people to know that the two most influential figures of the nodge would be leaving in the near future. So maybe even more for us to he excited about.

If you dont have anything to reply with why bother with trying to mr funny man. I've started maybe 3 or 4 threads today. Nothing major in comparison to some of my 'busier' days.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 21:34]

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 3645 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:07 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

I posted as I personally thought it's quite interesting for people to know that the two most influential figures of the nodge would be leaving in the near future. So maybe even more for us to he excited about.

If you dont have anything to reply with why bother with trying to mr funny man. I've started maybe 3 or 4 threads today. Nothing major in comparison to some of my 'busier' days.

Is Farke confirmed or are you guessing?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:12 - Apr 9 with 3625 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:08 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Is Farke confirmed or are you guessing?

Had an interview today and was asked about it as contract ends 2022.. he said hes not looking to far ahead but has always honoured his contracts.

Speaking to a few budgie friends. They believe he wants to go home and looking at some of the bigger clubs in the German leagues. Webber apparently has his sights in Spain.

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 3514 viewsBluespeed225

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:12 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

Had an interview today and was asked about it as contract ends 2022.. he said hes not looking to far ahead but has always honoured his contracts.

Speaking to a few budgie friends. They believe he wants to go home and looking at some of the bigger clubs in the German leagues. Webber apparently has his sights in Spain.

Would always be an issue for any club of their, our sizes. Manager does well, wants a move up. Unless they do what we did in 62’ next season, or us in 01’, he”ll want out, just getting a solid mid table position would put him on a few radars. Fair play, they’ve looked very good this year. Next year we’re the filling in a Norwich/West Ham sandwich! We have to generate our own new fan base.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:33 - Apr 9 with 3496 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:29 - Apr 9 by Bluespeed225

Would always be an issue for any club of their, our sizes. Manager does well, wants a move up. Unless they do what we did in 62’ next season, or us in 01’, he”ll want out, just getting a solid mid table position would put him on a few radars. Fair play, they’ve looked very good this year. Next year we’re the filling in a Norwich/West Ham sandwich! We have to generate our own new fan base.

If colchester go down.. we need to get at their supporters

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 23:17 - Apr 9 with 3181 viewsFreddy

Where's Webber off to soon, must have missed that news, last I heard from my Nodge mate he was seeing out his contract until June 2022, then hoping to go to Europe if a job came up?
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 23:22 - Apr 9 with 3163 viewspointofblue

Webber leaving? He doesn't fancy moving down the A140 does he?

Mind you, thinking about the last person who had success at Norwich then came here...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:17 - Apr 10 with 2993 viewshaynes_toe1

Why is the OP making things up?

It sounded made up so went and had a look. Farke was asked about future and said no nodge fans need worry, he will always honour his contract and looks forward to discussing new terms when the time is right, but wanted to focus on the here and now?

The OP talks some rubbish and my guess is hes taken minority snippets from a forum or Facebook page and dressed them up as some knowledge he has. Which he doesn't.

How many times I have to say this is cringeworthy but we are in the third tier of English football whilst they're going to be in the prem. Can we focus on ourselves and worry about them when we're likely to actually play them again?
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:24 - Apr 10 with 2988 viewsBugs

I know this might be controversial to some, but I wouldn't mind if Norwich City's future is bright and they became an established premier league side, if it coincided with us doing the same thing.

Derby days in the premier league seem a while away ATM, but taking 6 points a season off them in that league would taste sweet AF.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:29 - Apr 10 with 2979 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:07 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

I like you Chrissy, but perhaps slow down on the endless thread starting whenever you have a brainfart or yet another hot take that you think is definitely original and well thought-out, eh?

Perhaps filter the thoughts a bit first.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:36 - Apr 10 with 2976 viewswiffin1

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:29 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

I like you Chrissy, but perhaps slow down on the endless thread starting whenever you have a brainfart or yet another hot take that you think is definitely original and well thought-out, eh?

Perhaps filter the thoughts a bit first.

Or just let him post as and when he wants? If you think it’s too much there’s a ignore button you can quite easily press.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:50 - Apr 10 with 2962 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:36 - Apr 10 by wiffin1

Or just let him post as and when he wants? If you think it’s too much there’s a ignore button you can quite easily press.

What? And miss something?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 05:42 - Apr 10 with 2875 viewsArnieM

Football is cyclical..... they’ve had their little period now . The Timing is good isn’t it and as the pendulum swings , Town Rising 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 05:48 - Apr 10 with 2872 viewsArnieM

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:12 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

For all their PL income they’ve never ever done anything once promoted . The same will be true again next season. All they are is an exceptionally well funded and strong Championship club as a result of PL money. The classic yo-yo Club. Receiving in excess of £500m in very recent years , I’d say they’ve massively underachieved.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:29 - Apr 10 with 2646 viewsStewart27

I think the ultimate goal for our lovely new owners is to make us into a Norwich and then sell. So basically for them to achieve all they want here then we will just be on par with Norwich. Don’t get me wrong I’d take that in a heartbeat but think it may take several years.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:31 - Apr 10 with 2636 viewsMetal_Hacker

Ha superb !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:42 - Apr 10 with 2594 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:17 - Apr 10 by haynes_toe1

Why is the OP making things up?

It sounded made up so went and had a look. Farke was asked about future and said no nodge fans need worry, he will always honour his contract and looks forward to discussing new terms when the time is right, but wanted to focus on the here and now?

The OP talks some rubbish and my guess is hes taken minority snippets from a forum or Facebook page and dressed them up as some knowledge he has. Which he doesn't.

How many times I have to say this is cringeworthy but we are in the third tier of English football whilst they're going to be in the prem. Can we focus on ourselves and worry about them when we're likely to actually play them again?

Would you like to show me where I said def info, or My source tells me etc

No I haven't as it's not a 'scoop' and I haven't claimed it to be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024