Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question 03:47 - Apr 10 with 745 viewsSpruceMoose

How is this European Championship, as currently planned, anything other than utterly insane?

In what world, right now, in an ongoing pandemic, should Welsh fans be encouraged to travel 3,000 miles to Baku without any restrictions whatsoever, off the top of my head as an example?
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 3:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quick question on 03:49 - Apr 10 with 737 viewstextbackup

MMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY talks

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Quick question on 03:49 - Apr 10 with 725 viewsSpruceMoose

Quick question on 03:49 - Apr 10 by textbackup

Well, yep.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Quick question on 03:54 - Apr 10 with 718 viewsBlueBadger

Oh boy, wait till you get to the WC in Qatar, to be played in blazing heat as an ego boost to an autocratic tinpot theocracy!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Quick question on 07:02 - Apr 10 with 662 viewsHerbivore

Why do you hate freedom?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Quick question on 07:11 - Apr 10 with 650 viewsbluelagos

Things change relatively fast I guess. In parts of Babergh we literally have no current cases. 3 months ago,, hospitals were sending patients away with bits of kit to monitor their oxygen at home, patients who would ordinarily be in ITU.

So I guess they are delaying their decisions hoping things improve But as it stands today, absolutely sounds like a recipe for disaster, fans criss crossing the continent.

If it were me, think I'd either declare no travelling fans or just bin it all together. Given the stadiums will be capped for capacity anyway, just another thing to write off.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Quick question on 08:48 - Apr 10 with 558 viewsPendejo

Quick question on 03:49 - Apr 10 by textbackup

And it sounds like Brian Johnson

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quick question on 09:01 - Apr 10 with 531 viewsvapour_trail

Are welsh fans being encouraged to travel to Baku? Pretty sure that’s currently illegal.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Quick question on 12:52 - Apr 10 with 456 viewsSpruceMoose

Quick question on 09:01 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Are welsh fans being encouraged to travel to Baku? Pretty sure that’s currently illegal.

You could say that. By UEFA at least.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/09/euro-2020-wales-fans-get-baku-g

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024