Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) 13:42 - Apr 10 with 1311 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:47 - Apr 10 with 1231 viewsHerbivore

I wonder what it'll be? KVY and Downes straight back in?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:48 - Apr 10 with 1228 viewsRomeo4

May we see Downes and KVY. Perhaps Cornell. Not sure what would constitute ‘interesting’.
‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:50 - Apr 10 with 1173 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:51 - Apr 10 with 1142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:50 - Apr 10 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Drogba?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:52 - Apr 10 with 1106 viewsHarry_Palmer

Could be a start for Hawkins.

To be honest we may as well try two up front and hoofball as we don't seem to be able to get near the opposition goal with anything else we have tried.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 13:56]
‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:53 - Apr 10 with 1056 viewsDubtractor

Downes, KVY and Dobra in I reckon.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:54 - Apr 10 with 1038 viewschrismakin

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:52 - Apr 10 by Harry_Palmer

Could be a start for Hawkins.

To be honest we may as well try two up front and hoofball as we don't seem to be able to get near the opposition goal with anything else we have tried.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 13:56]

direct football to a player who is very good at heading, would be a good idea, it's not hoof ball if it's going where you want it to go.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 963 viewsitfcjoe

I think either both, or one of Downes/KVY - think only things I can see happening that would be deemed interesting

Login to get fewer ads

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:58 - Apr 10 with 879 viewsHarry_Palmer

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 13:54 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

direct football to a player who is very good at heading, would be a good idea, it's not hoof ball if it's going where you want it to go.

Indeed. I would personally try Hawkins with Jackson and a more direct approach but we shall see.
‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 10 with 796 viewsWD19

Hawkins should probably start and play 2 up top.

Maybe Skuse is now considered up to speed?

KVY and Downes in the squad.
‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 10 with 796 viewsitfcjoe

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 754 viewsSwansea_Blue

442, with four CBs with HUGE forearms across the back and four CMs. In honour of the Evans banter era.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 701 viewsCornishMariner

Nydam on the bench!

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Perhaps 4-2-3-1 Joe? on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 701 viewsunstableblue

‘Interesting’ team news coming up according to Stuart Watson (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 10 by itfcjoe

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan

Holy
The Wolf Toto Chambo Ward
------Downes---Dozzell
Dobra------Bishop------Edwards
--------------Drinan

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Perhaps 4-2-3-1 Joe? on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 615 viewsitfcjoe

Perhaps 4-2-3-1 Joe? on 14:04 - Apr 10 by unstableblue

Holy
The Wolf Toto Chambo Ward
------Downes---Dozzell
Dobra------Bishop------Edwards
--------------Drinan

It's billed byclub as 352 but suits 4231

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024