Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. 14:00 - Apr 10 with 2194 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 14:00]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:01 - Apr 10 with 1824 viewschrismakin

erm.

ok coyb

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:01 - Apr 10 with 1770 viewsKeaneish

I’d be making a sub around here 1st minute mark, Hawkins for Drinan.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1742 viewsTrumptonBlue

Nydam on the bench! Delighted to see that.
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1727 viewsHerbivore

Blimey. That's unexpected.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1721 viewsfloridaboy

Would have liked to see Hawkins up front, still not sure about Drinian. Where is Jackson??

Downes and Dobra is a yes from me!
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1711 viewsGuthrum

Nice to have Downes back and Nydam on the bench. But I fear a little toothless up front.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1682 viewsDubtractor

Assuming 4231

Bish as the AM, Edwards and Dobra wide men?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 1672 viewsgordon

Aaron & Armando up top is an interesting one, main thing for me is that it's brilliant to see Nydam on the bench.
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 1625 viewsclive_baker

Good to see Downes back, he makes a huge difference alongside Dozzell / Bishop.

Dobra off Drinan though, blimey.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 1603 viewsTractorFrog

I really like that team. Dobra and Drinan up front is slightly odd, maybe it is 4-2-3-1 with Edwards and Dobra as wingers and Bishop number 10. Also Nydam on the bench is obviously great!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 1519 viewsWD19

Great to see Nydam on the bench.

And Hawkins gives us an option from the bench.

....that’s about all the positivity I can muster.
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1464 viewsRomeo4

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Nice to have Downes back and Nydam on the bench. But I fear a little toothless up front.

Exactly this.

You could probably throw any 11 from the current squad into any system you like and the performance will be roughly the same!
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 1459 viewspointofblue

Great to see Dobra given an opportunity. Drinan works hard but is hardly a scorer - surprised to see him start. Mind you, who else do we have who converts without Norwood? I fear we might be KVYing Downes and he’ll be off injured by half time.

Those who are missing is interesting - Sears preferred time Jackson, for example. Is Kenlock injured again?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:06 - Apr 10 with 1416 viewsDanTheMan

That's a wild team. Fingers crossed.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:06 - Apr 10 with 1406 viewsSwansea_Blue

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by Herbivore

Blimey. That's unexpected.

Unexpected or desperate?

Mind you, we had to see changes after Rochdale didn't we. I think this team won't have the nous to hurt MK, but we'll see. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That's what I'm thinking Dubster (n/t) on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 1373 viewsunstableblue

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

Assuming 4231

Bish as the AM, Edwards and Dobra wide men?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 1362 viewshomer_123

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Toothless compared with what though?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 1350 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Downes back, Dobra starting and Nydam on the bench = great. Drinan as the sole striker = WTF?????
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:08 - Apr 10 with 1314 viewsWD19

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:06 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

Unexpected or desperate?

Mind you, we had to see changes after Rochdale didn't we. I think this team won't have the nous to hurt MK, but we'll see. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

It sends a very clear message to our shot-shy midfield:

“you had better find a way to score, cos there is no way those in front of you are going to”
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:09 - Apr 10 with 1268 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:12 - Apr 10 with 1144 viewsMB26

I really hope Flynn gets a run till the end of the season. I've missed him not playing consistently this season. Regardless of what happened in the summer, he is IMO the best player at the club. I can see Cook loving him and hopefully we see him stay for at least another season.
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:13 - Apr 10 with 1086 viewsWestover

I'm pleased to see that Nydam is fit enough to but he's only played 19 games in 2017 for Town so how can be be up to speed let alone good enough with no competitive games played.
TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 942 viewspositivity

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:02 - Apr 10 by floridaboy

Would have liked to see Hawkins up front, still not sure about Drinian. Where is Jackson??

Downes and Dobra is a yes from me!

assume jackson (& kenlock/norwood/skuse) are injured

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 927 viewsVic

Love that Dobs starts - Cookie sees him as one to keep I reckon. Downes back is good; surprised to see Judge on the bench.

If Drinan doesn’t work then Hawkins is a great replacement at this level.

All round this looks like a team with the future in mind.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

TEAM: Drinan up top, wowza. Downes in. on 14:20 - Apr 10 with 900 viewsMB26

Nydam replacing Ward at left wing back in the 2nd half could be a fantastic substitution. A real burst of energy against tired legs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024