Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) 14:01 - Apr 10 with 1042 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 10 with 1022 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Won't it be one up with Dobra in behind as a number 10?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 970 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brave. As although Judge gets a lot of stick, I don't think he gets enough credit for the running around he does (not being sarcastic - he's everywhere, never stops and is a steady head). We'll miss his experience in an otherwise young front line/midfield.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 963 viewshomer_123

I actually don't have an issue with that front 2 or Dobra just behind.

Dobras energy has been very good coming off the bench. Drinan will be a battering ram and possibly a target.

Given Jackson, Norwood etc have done nothing. Why not?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:06 - Apr 10 with 933 viewshomer_123

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

Brave. As although Judge gets a lot of stick, I don't think he gets enough credit for the running around he does (not being sarcastic - he's everywhere, never stops and is a steady head). We'll miss his experience in an otherwise young front line/midfield.

I disagree. See Rathbone last week compared to Judge.

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:06 - Apr 10 with 931 viewshadleighboyblue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:05 - Apr 10 by homer_123

I actually don't have an issue with that front 2 or Dobra just behind.

Dobras energy has been very good coming off the bench. Drinan will be a battering ram and possibly a target.

Given Jackson, Norwood etc have done nothing. Why not?

surely Hawkins has to be better than Drinan
Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:08 - Apr 10 with 906 viewshomer_123

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:06 - Apr 10 by hadleighboyblue

Yes...possibly but Hawkins just coming back from injury.

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:11 - Apr 10 with 870 viewsSteve_M

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:08 - Apr 10 by homer_123

Yes...possibly but Hawkins just coming back from injury.

Indeed, set up for a second half sub that one.

Jackson is either injured or one Cook has made his mind up on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:13 - Apr 10 with 846 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lambingo

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:15 - Apr 10 with 813 viewsWicklowBlue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:13 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Lambingo

Cookingo?
Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:18 - Apr 10 with 767 viewsN2_Blue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:11 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

Indeed, set up for a second half sub that one.

Jackson is either injured or one Cook has made his mind up on.

Jackson is gone IMO...and rightly so.

His performances have been abject since Cook brought him in. Has basically showed nothing this season and Jackson clearly made up his mind when clubs came in for him and we didn't sell that his future was elseweher.

Lambert to banish him to the U23s was poor management but there was obviously a reason why he did based on his attitude after the transfer links.

Think Cook will move him on.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:21 - Apr 10 with 728 viewsunstableblue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Won't it be one up with Dobra in behind as a number 10?

I would assume in dropping judge..he wants proper width and pace in edwards and dobra, and with bishop the more advanced mid, playing as a 10?

but what do I know

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 10 with 701 viewsPhilTWTD

Plan D, you might say.
Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:25 - Apr 10 with 683 viewsunstableblue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:06 - Apr 10 by hadleighboyblue

I actually think Drinan has done OK in his last two game appearances..and he has the ability to go a bit wide to channel and hold up the ball...

yes he's hardly prolific, but he's not as bad as some make out

clearly Hawkins will come on later in the same role, as he's preferred, but not match fit

Drinan will be instructed to run like a loon first half, trying and press defenders... but I expect he'll need to be joined by dobra, edwards.. or MK Dons will pass round the back

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 657 viewsFixed_It

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

Plan D, you might say.

You might!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 626 viewsunstableblue

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

Plan D, you might say.

You're on fire

Downes in for Judge, Dobra up front with Drinan (n/t) on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 618 viewsMrTown

Dobra out wide, Bishop as 10.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024