Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow 14:33 - Apr 10 with 734 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 14:36 - Apr 10 with 715 viewsSwansea_Blue

They use a red ball, what's the problem? The massive jessies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 14:43 - Apr 10 with 683 viewsWD19

That pavilion doesn’t get any better with age....
Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 19:53 - Apr 10 with 615 viewsChrisd

Got to love the English summer!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 21:08 - Apr 10 with 574 viewsMelford

Hoping to go up there to watch some County Championship later in the summer. Yorkshire are my team due to family, going to have a week up there and take a game in.

County Championship is something I'll do more of when we're all allowed back in again. Essex is closest and it's only £13 for a day, with the train fare that's £28 and you can bring a flask and sandwiches in. I have weekdays off for my days off and it's a full day of professional sport for peanuts really.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 21:11 - Apr 10 with 568 viewshatch

Cricket news: No play at Headingley due to snow on 21:08 - Apr 10 by Melford

Hoping to go up there to watch some County Championship later in the summer. Yorkshire are my team due to family, going to have a week up there and take a game in.

County Championship is something I'll do more of when we're all allowed back in again. Essex is closest and it's only £13 for a day, with the train fare that's £28 and you can bring a flask and sandwiches in. I have weekdays off for my days off and it's a full day of professional sport for peanuts really.

Doing the same for Surrey. Membership is £200 for all games and priority for members before full crowds. Used to go down there for county championship on a Tuesday afternoon with a few beers with a mate. Very pleasant in the sunshine.

Essex fan too but 2-3 hours travel to get there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024