Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was another outrageous performance from an Ipswich team 16:59 - Apr 10 with 454 viewscarlisleaway

Only Downes deserves a contract, where was the fight. Could not fight our way out of a paper bag , forward line toothless and another game without a shot on target.
That was another outrageous performance from an Ipswich team on 17:01 - Apr 10 with 408 viewsMerseyBlue

Pretty disgusting that we couldn't trouble their goalkeeper despite them being absolutely woeful at playing out from the back. I don't agree with Brenner often, but he's right when he said that the likes of Posh and Hull would have trounced them today. Woeful.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

That was another outrageous performance from an Ipswich team on 17:15 - Apr 10 with 344 viewsScuzzer

To be fair to Holy he had a good game. Defence was actually pretty good. It's in the last third we are appalling. Drinnan plays like a schoolboy...plenty of running about...but shies out of challenges...doesn't win anything in the air. Sears...well we all know he needs a dozen chances before he puts one away.
Jackson...well known for his blistering pace...that I have still yet to see. He just doesnt get into dangerous positions. Norwood...sick note. Hawkins is the only one who could play as a lone striker...but he has no pace at all.
Gosh we're stuffed!

Established 1968

That was another outrageous performance from an Ipswich team on 17:26 - Apr 10 with 318 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A bit harsh on the defence. Toto has been good several games running and seems to have eliminated the tendency to over-play and give the ball away cheaply. I thought Wolfenden was pretty good as well.

Downes was the best of the starters in Midfield and Attack.

Judge made a few things happen.

I'm delighted that Nydam came on and he looked good to me. I rated him highly pre-injury.

We need a striker. A proper, big, ugly, Centre Forward. Neither Drinan or Hawkins are he. And Jackson and Norwood aren't either.

If Sears had hit the target with his chip then we'd be in a different mood, but it still would be papering over the cracks. Only 2 teams have scored less than us in our League this Season. We are comfortably the lowest scorers in the last 6 matches. In the whole League.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024