Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That performance should not come as a surprise. 17:15 - Apr 10 with 221 viewshomer_123

Abject is an appropriate way to describe it.

No new manager bounce, no new owners bounce.

Devoid of confidence and ability.

For whatever reason, this team is, at best, going through the motions. It matters not that Downes, Dozzell, Nydam have potential....their confidence is shot. There is little for them to play to.

Cook hasn't been able to motivate even a modicum of anything extra out of this group. I'm struggling to see any real difference between now and 10 weeks ago.

In fact, there is a strong argument to say we are actually worse. Up front we've dried up completely. Thankfully we aren't playing anyone decent because if we were we'd be torn apart.

I know we need to give Cook the summer etc. but the worry for me here is that Cooks attempt at getting in the play offs looks awfully similar to Lamberts attempt at keeping us in the Championship.

I cannot believe Cook was brought in merely for 'next season'. We are missing out on the chance of promotion. Next season may not be better...we cannot assume we will have a better chance next year....yet looking at those two last performances we don't look like they care and Cook appears unable to galvanise them.

What a thoroughly depressing performance given the new owners coming in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024