Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know 19:11 - Apr 10 with 922 viewshomer_123

about the takeover and walked.

If he thought he was working with Evans and feels lied to....then its neither the job or ethos he signed up to.

Would take a lot of conviction to walk away which you'd have to respect.

That said....I doubt he will.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:14 - Apr 10 with 886 viewsJ2BLUE

This forum really overthinks things sometimes.

Usual people (not you) being dramatic. Let's wait and see. From that MOL said it doesn't sound like he's about to walk.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:14 - Apr 10 with 875 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:14 - Apr 10 with 860 viewsHarryB

phil do you know if he spoke to O'leary after the match and is there a chance that he may walk? which manager would we then go after in this case?
I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:16 - Apr 10 with 821 viewshomer_123

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:14 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

This forum really overthinks things sometimes.

Usual people (not you) being dramatic. Let's wait and see. From that MOL said it doesn't sound like he's about to walk.

As I said....I doubt he will. More an observation if he did...that's all.

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:16 - Apr 10 with 810 viewshomer_123

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:14 - Apr 10 by HarryB

phil do you know if he spoke to O'leary after the match and is there a chance that he may walk? which manager would we then go after in this case?

I doubt he'll walk.

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:34 - Apr 10 with 709 viewsSwansea_Blue

If he didn't know about the takeover I don't think I'd want him here anyway, as it would show he was away with the fairies. This takeover's been splashed all over the press since before he came in. Of course he knew that it could happen soon. We were all convinced he was the new consortium's choice not much more than a month ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:40 - Apr 10 with 661 viewsFreddy

Surely Phil would know if Cook was aware, odd he hasnt done two press conferences, so may have been Evans choice and is pissed off
I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:41 - Apr 10 with 658 viewshomer_123

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:34 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

If he didn't know about the takeover I don't think I'd want him here anyway, as it would show he was away with the fairies. This takeover's been splashed all over the press since before he came in. Of course he knew that it could happen soon. We were all convinced he was the new consortium's choice not much more than a month ago.

I'm sure you are right.

Login to get fewer ads

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 21:09 - Apr 10 with 551 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Surely he’ll be rubbing his hands knowing that he’s got a bigger budget to sort this mess out. Yes there’ll be greater pressure on him to succeed but he’s in the wrong job if that’s a problem for him.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 514 viewsgordon

I'd have a lot of respect for Cook if he didn't know on 19:34 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

The EADT reported that Cook was directly told by Evans that another investor was coming on board, not that Evans was selling the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024