Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are a load of muppets on here 19:42 - Apr 10 with 2331 viewsMrTown

Getting their knickers in a twist because Cook didn’t do a post match interview.

Not like you clowns to over think nothing, and jump to conclusions.

Typical TWTD, but nothing to see here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:44 - Apr 10 with 2300 viewsOjc

If this was Lambert it would be perfectly ok to criticise though?
Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:46 - Apr 10 with 2269 viewshaynes_toe1

Looking at your posting history you shouldn't be referring to anyone as a muppet.

Took you 18 months longer than most to realise Lambert was rubbish for starters.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:48 - Apr 10 with 2241 viewsPendejo

I'm second row from top in the middle

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:54 - Apr 10 with 2174 viewsgordon

Don't think anyone's criticising Cook, just pointing out that (maybe) he's been done over by Evans.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:56 - Apr 10 with 2148 viewsKropotkin123

Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:48 - Apr 10 by Pendejo

I'm second row from top in the middle

haha, I'm A1 about PC, but D3 about our long-term future.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Why are a load of muppets on here on 20:16 - Apr 10 with 2057 viewsstantheman

He most probably lost his voice shouting instructions. He sounded a bit croaky last week. The problem being most of the players are suffering from selective deafness.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 20:42 - Apr 10 with 1994 viewsITFC_Cotton

On behalf of the majority of twtd, shut up.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 20:50 - Apr 10 with 1952 viewswkj

I see this gif is in order once again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 1845 viewsmonty_radio

If Cook was months in, and he'd just witnessed another downbeat performance and felt he couldn't face another glossing over failure, then sure, nothing to see, as you put it. But to announce that he would give his reactions to the takeover after the game, then, send in a deputy is not the sort of thing that an astute bloke like Cook would do without realising it would provoke unlooked for comment - perhaps even from his new bosses.

The something that there is to see here may not be as big a thing as some are conjecturing , but it's not likely to be nothing.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:21 - Apr 10 with 1826 viewsgordon

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:18 - Apr 10 by monty_radio

If Cook was months in, and he'd just witnessed another downbeat performance and felt he couldn't face another glossing over failure, then sure, nothing to see, as you put it. But to announce that he would give his reactions to the takeover after the game, then, send in a deputy is not the sort of thing that an astute bloke like Cook would do without realising it would provoke unlooked for comment - perhaps even from his new bosses.

The something that there is to see here may not be as big a thing as some are conjecturing , but it's not likely to be nothing.

Yes, it's pretty obvious that somethings going on. In his position he should definitely be getting firm commitments on the new set-up before he speaks to the press about the takeover. If he hasn't got the assurances he needs yet then of course he shouldn't be speaking publicly about the takeover.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:22 - Apr 10 with 1817 viewsBloomBlue

I don't care if he does or doesn't do a press conference but what I find strange is the new owners said in every interview the communication between club and fans was key and doesn't a manager giving his opinion after a match form part of that communication between club and fans.
Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:29 - Apr 10 with 1765 viewsBluearmy71

I wrote this in the news feed of Gill doing the presser a few mins ago...

"So you are Paul Cook, you've just been held to a 0-0 by MK Dons a team that contains a player who is on loan from Sunderland that player being Will Grigg and just happens to be a player you've worked with before, a player who did very well under your management and a reported summer target for you by TWTD's in the last week.............Now do you go do the radio after match interview or do you go have a quick catch up with your former player Will Grigg (obviously not talking about his football plans if Sunderland do let him go as that would be a very naughty thing to do) while he's in the building??.....................I know what I'd be doing if I were Paul Cook!! "

That's my thought on PC not doing the presser!!
Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 1659 viewsMrTown

Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:46 - Apr 10 by haynes_toe1

Looking at your posting history you shouldn't be referring to anyone as a muppet.

Took you 18 months longer than most to realise Lambert was rubbish for starters.

Maybe we should follow your methods sweetheart.

Give em two weeks and if they ain’t won the Champions League then we’ll axe them.

Cook out right?

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 1648 viewsMrTown

Why are a load of muppets on here on 20:42 - Apr 10 by ITFC_Cotton

On behalf of the majority of twtd, shut up.

A whopping 4 people have given you an uppie.

Some majority following you’ve got with you there

Why are a load of muppets on here on 22:29 - Apr 10 with 1569 viewsjaykay

Why are a load of muppets on here on 19:46 - Apr 10 by haynes_toe1

ahh mr pot have you said sorry yet for calling greyhound a liar.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Why are a load of muppets on here on 23:07 - Apr 10 with 1503 viewswkj

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:58 - Apr 10 by MrTown

He's really got you on strings on this post.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why are a load of muppets on here on 23:39 - Apr 10 with 1422 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Tim Lovejoy has been on the sauce again!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 23:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why are a load of muppets on here on 08:00 - Apr 11 with 1200 viewshype313

Mate it's a football forum discussing all things ITFC. The benefits of this are that people can put their thoughts across to be counteracted by others, I put my thoughts across that I think he might walk, fine to disagree and would welcome your thoughtful reasoning to counter my claim.

But to start a thread, wetting the bed and getting your knickers in a twist, calling people names, shows, who actually is the clown around here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Why are a load of muppets on here on 08:19 - Apr 11 with 1131 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why are a load of muppets on here on 21:58 - Apr 10 by MrTown

Quite funny that the post is now in double figures. You remain as dreadful at this as ever

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024