Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone 20:14 - Apr 10 with 1169 viewstextbackup

2/3 so far..... and only 7/8 weeks until the 3rd.

weekly post this, but they are the worse, most gutless tw*ts we've ever seen in out shirts. absolutely hate them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:14 - Apr 10 with 1146 viewsvapour_trail

Jesus man, get a fcking grip.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:15 - Apr 10 with 1129 viewsJ2BLUE

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:14 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Fairly accurate no?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:16 - Apr 10 with 1135 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:14 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

on what mate?.... your throat is the ideal answer, but guessing it wont be
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 20:16]

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:16 - Apr 10 with 1118 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:16 - Apr 10 by textbackup

Absolutely hate them?

They’re just a bunch of not very good footballers.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:17 - Apr 10 with 1109 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:16 - Apr 10 by textbackup

Ha, loving the edit. Calm down princess.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:21 - Apr 10 with 1074 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:16 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Absolutely hate them?

They’re just a bunch of not very good footballers.

my one, and main passion in my life, and has been since I was 8/9 is town..... if you don't care that's your problem not mine

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:24 - Apr 10 with 1041 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:21 - Apr 10 by textbackup

my one, and main passion in my life, and has been since I was 8/9 is town..... if you don't care that's your problem not mine

You overheating certainly isn’t my problem.

Your passion is great texters, it was just an observation on hating the players, which I thought was a bit overegged for a bunch of blokes who just aren’t that good at their jobs, apologies if its offended.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:27 - Apr 10 with 1029 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:24 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Your passion is great texters, it was just an observation on hating the players, which I thought was a bit overegged for a bunch of blokes who just aren’t that good at their jobs, apologies if its offended.

I promise it hasn't, only thing that offends me is them players wearing our shirt

Login to get fewer ads

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:30 - Apr 10 with 973 viewsJ2BLUE

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:24 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Are you of the opinion that they aren't good enough for league one? I find it hard to believe there isn't enough talent there. We're defensively solid. No one has had a shot on target for 218 minutes. Something is seriously wrong. I don't believe this group of players is that poor.

Truly impaired.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 922 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:30 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Are you of the opinion that they aren't good enough for league one? I find it hard to believe there isn't enough talent there. We're defensively solid. No one has had a shot on target for 218 minutes. Something is seriously wrong. I don't believe this group of players is that poor.

Hello mate. I think there’s something fundamentally rotten at our football club. So hating the players doesn’t feel proportionate for me.

The queues of people thanking Marcus Evans on here this week I found really fcking weird. He’s ruined this club. It’s going to take a massive cultural overhaul to move us forwards.

It’s possible though. See Leicester City and Southampton.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:40 - Apr 10 with 911 viewsJ2BLUE

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:38 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Hello mate. I think there’s something fundamentally rotten at our football club. So hating the players doesn’t feel proportionate for me.

The queues of people thanking Marcus Evans on here this week I found really fcking weird. He’s ruined this club. It’s going to take a massive cultural overhaul to move us forwards.

Agree, the only reason to thank him was for finally owning his mistake and leaving. Wiping the debt and selling up is enough for me to not hate the man but you're right, he was a disaster for this club.

Truly impaired.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:51 - Apr 10 with 876 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:38 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

The queues of people thanking Marcus Evans on here this week I found really fcking weird. He’s ruined this club

^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 860 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:51 - Apr 10 by textbackup

The queues of people thanking Marcus Evans on here this week I found really fcking weird. He’s ruined this club

^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha, we agree on something then. See you for a beer at Wembley.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:57 - Apr 10 with 832 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:53 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Ha, we agree on something then. See you for a beer at Wembley.

if we get to Wembley it'll be the strangest feeling ive ever witnessed

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:04 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsvapour_trail

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 20:57 - Apr 10 by textbackup

if we get to Wembley it'll be the strangest feeling ive ever witnessed

It’s pretty unlikely but it’s a really fcking weird season and there’s three places up for grabs still.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 780 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:04 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

It’s pretty unlikely but it’s a really fcking weird season and there’s three places up for grabs still.

and not once have them players been able to do anything about it, then we talk about it for a week, try not to get excited, but we do, then they don't have a shot on target again.... annnnnnnd repeat

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:16 - Apr 10 with 763 viewsJ2BLUE

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:13 - Apr 10 by textbackup

and not once have them players been able to do anything about it, then we talk about it for a week, try not to get excited, but we do, then they don't have a shot on target again.... annnnnnnd repeat

Monday-Friday: We really can do this. Look at our fixtures. If we just improve a little bit there is some real hope...

Saturday:

Truly impaired.

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:40 - Apr 10 with 712 viewswiffin1

Don’t think you can claim they are tw*ts, clearly not much ability but they definitely try there best and most of them seem decent enough blokes. Just sadly none of them are very good.
3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:41 - Apr 10 with 699 viewschrismakin

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:40 - Apr 10 by wiffin1

Don’t think you can claim they are tw*ts, clearly not much ability but they definitely try there best and most of them seem decent enough blokes. Just sadly none of them are very good.

There is no way it's their best. There's to many ITK people who can share stories about lack of training efforts etc

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:43 - Apr 10 with 691 viewstextbackup

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:40 - Apr 10 by wiffin1

they are professional footballers, who haven't had a shot on target in 3 hours. that just simply isn't them trying their best

3 months ago i wanted the manager/owner/players gone on 21:44 - Apr 10 with 686 viewschrismakin

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if Paul didn't lose his sht today

Did you see the state of 2 of Dozzells corners, one after the other. Someone came short, defender ran with him, yet somehow on both corners, Dozzell managed to hit that very same defender with the exact same sht corner. I still have no idea what the 'plan' was

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024