Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side 20:19 - Apr 10 with 678 viewsstiff_talking

Don’t blame Cook. Evans knew we needed strikers this summer and did the very thing he accused Lambert of doing....watched Rome burn!

You reap what you sow and the lack of key summer signings in attacking areas will eventually result in no play offs.

Paul Cook can do many things but he can’t score the goals the team lacks !
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:20 - Apr 10 with 662 viewschrismakin

Hang on, no no no

Apparently, with the right management, tactics, coaching etc
Sears would have scored that lob

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:21 - Apr 10 with 646 viewsstiff_talking

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:20 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Hang on, no no no

At professional level it was a criminal miss
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:23 - Apr 10 with 629 viewschrismakin

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:21 - Apr 10 by stiff_talking

At professional level it was a criminal miss

Bloody Cook, what is he not doing in training

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:23 - Apr 10 with 625 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:20 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Hang on, no no no

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:24 - Apr 10 with 618 viewsJ2BLUE

Klopp would have a meltdown. Guardiola would quit after ten minutes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:25 - Apr 10 with 607 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cook has a free pass for the rest of the season in terms of no one will be calling for his head.

However, the results and performances have been underwhelming.

Let's hope he gets Leam Richardson and some good signings through the door.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:26 - Apr 10 with 608 viewschrismakin

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:24 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Just imagine Pepe with his clipboards in front of our lot.

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 547 viewsEireannach_gorm

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 20:24 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Login to get fewer ads

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 536 viewsreusersfreekicks

Giving managers free passes is dangerous. We have been there before.
I didn't expect miracles from Cook but i didnt expect performances to get worse.
It has been a disappointment so far.
Under Lambert people said it's not the players it's the manager.
Now all of a sudden it's the players.
I don't think so. They are nowhere near playing to their potential
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 514 viewsEireannach_gorm

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:10 - Apr 10 by reusersfreekicks

I didn't expect miracles from Cook but i didnt expect performances to get worse.

So you think we should be giving the players a free pass? Nasty Hurst and Lambert have traumatised them and Cook does not understand them obviously.Just because Lambert was a bad manager does not mean that there was a great team itching to show their true talents.
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 501 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:31 - Apr 10 by Eireannach_gorm

So you think we should be giving the players a free pass? Nasty Hurst and Lambert have traumatised them and Cook does not understand them obviously.Just because Lambert was a bad manager does not mean that there was a great team itching to show their true talents.

Tbf i didn't say any of that.
I am just disappointed in this run of results and performances. Players are of course responsible but so is the manager and his staff
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:46 - Apr 10 with 481 viewsChurchman

Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 23:10 - Apr 10 by reusersfreekicks

Where is the potential? Is Norwood who rarely plays a one goal in two games man? Hawkins? Are our midfielders budding Johnny Warks just itching to bang in those late run midfielder goals in? Are our electric wingers being held back by poor coaching? What about our rapid, talented fullback KVY whose managed what, 9 games in 2 years? Then of course there’s the towering centre halves piling in for headers from free kicks and corners like Mowbray against Barnsley or Kevin Beattie. All they need is to be let off the leash with a little motivation?

Sorry, there is no potential. There are a few players that might make a career in the Championship, but most will be lucky to get another professional club. The defence is tolerable League One though, which is a start for Cook or his replacement.
Pep and Klopp would suffer same results with this ITFC side on 00:07 - Apr 11 with 461 viewspistonbroke

And he can make lambert look good , lambert got more out of this shower of sh it’s than cook can
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024