Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans owns 5% of GC20 01:00 - Apr 11 with 885 viewsCheltenham_Blue

That’s more than Johnson and co, who own 5% between the three of them.
If Cook IS pis sed off, it’s on Evans to fix it.

If he doesn’t, or won’t, it should tell you everything you’ll ever need to know about Evans.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 01:44 - Apr 11 with 814 viewspointofblue

I’m not sure if the rest of the consortium or O’Leary would want Evans to muscle in quite so soon, especially considering how everything he touches regarding the club turns to dust. He should be a sleeping partner and allow those who have a working knowledge of running football clubs to do their jobs.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 08:03 - Apr 11 with 524 viewsbluejacko

Evans has already said he is only along for the ride hasn’t he?
Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 517 viewsWD19

Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 08:03 - Apr 11 by bluejacko

Evans has already said he is only along for the ride hasn’t he?

Yes, but we still need to blame him. Especially for things that haven’t even happened. Apparently.
Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 517 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Evans owns 5% of GC20 on 01:44 - Apr 11 by pointofblue

I’m not sure if the rest of the consortium or O’Leary would want Evans to muscle in quite so soon, especially considering how everything he touches regarding the club turns to dust. He should be a sleeping partner and allow those who have a working knowledge of running football clubs to do their jobs.

I'm not really talking about Evans 'muscling in', more, If Cook does feel aggrieved, and its a big 'if', having a meeting with Cook and smoothing things out.

There was nothing stopping Evans from doing this on Wednesday by the way, but it seems, he chose not to.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024