Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game 11:10 - Apr 11 with 827 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

particularly first half.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 11:44 - Apr 11 with 780 viewsWD19

Well you thought wrong.

Nsiala, Downes, Holy, Nydam can probably be satisfied.
The whole of the defence can take solace in a clean sheet.

Drinan ran around a lot and did the best he could (!)

Edwards did put one cross in this week......that landed almost out of touch on the far side.
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 764 viewsbilllm

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 11:44 - Apr 11 by WD19

Well you thought wrong.

Edwards did put one cross in this week......that landed almost out of touch on the far side.

He's pants, this isn't know where good enough but at rochdale he put in one excellent cross that split their goalkeeper and defence,But alas you have to have a striker in the box or midfielders coming, were Ipswich not a chance of that, he won't be here next season just like the last two,
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 17:56 - Apr 11 with 679 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 11:44 - Apr 11 by WD19

Well you thought wrong.

No, you're wrong. Edwards put in the cross that Dobra almost scored from.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:10 - Apr 11 with 655 viewsWD19

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 17:56 - Apr 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

No, you're wrong. Edwards put in the cross that Dobra almost scored from.

Given that it ended up in the box my working assumption is that it was a shot.
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:21 - Apr 11 with 626 viewsPJH

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:10 - Apr 11 by WD19

Given that it ended up in the box my working assumption is that it was a shot.

or it could have been poor ball control.
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:27 - Apr 11 with 607 viewssolemio

I'd have thought Huw Edwards was much too busy at the moment to be worrying about football.
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:30 - Apr 11 with 599 viewschrismakin

I don't like seeing Edwards on the right, his crossing ability isn't good enough which showed again yesturday

His best performances have come as a left sided forward/Winger where he can tuck in and try to get shots off. Didn't all 5 of his goals come from the left

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 18:33 - Apr 11 with 589 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 19:01 - Apr 11 with 555 viewsgazzer1999

What game were you watching?
I thought Edwards was one of the few players who had a good game on 19:12 - Apr 11 with 540 viewshaynes_toe1

To be fair the one cross he did put in was probably just a bad first touch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024