Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. 11:58 - Apr 11 with 1017 viewsCoco

Need the summer to come more than ever.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 11:59 - Apr 11 with 1005 viewsMetal_Hacker

Season can’t finish soon enough

Poll: If it were one or the other

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 1003 viewsfabian_illness

Big upheaval over the past couple of months.
Give it some time.
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:08 - Apr 11 with 982 viewsMetal_Hacker

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:00 - Apr 11 by fabian_illness

Big upheaval over the past couple of months.
Give it some time.

Truth be told I’d have been happy if the season had ended before all this

Needs a proper re-start

Poll: If it were one or the other

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:14 - Apr 11 with 958 viewsfabian_illness

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:08 - Apr 11 by Metal_Hacker

Truth be told I’d have been happy if the season had ended before all this

Needs a proper re-start

On the plus side, at least the run in gives the manager a chance to assess the players at the club.
I’d say he couldn’t have come at a better time.
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:18 - Apr 11 with 942 viewsCoco

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:14 - Apr 11 by fabian_illness

On the plus side, at least the run in gives the manager a chance to assess the players at the club.
I’d say he couldn’t have come at a better time.

Indeed but he is being so harshly judged already and it’s all taking the gloss of things for all concerned.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:32 - Apr 11 with 876 viewsHARRY10

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:18 - Apr 11 by Coco

Indeed but he is being so harshly judged already and it’s all taking the gloss of things for all concerned.

Isn't that we 'we' do?

Never the thought that Evans has overseen us fall to the lowest level in over 60 years, both on and off the pitch so nothing is going to happen overnight.

Not the thought that PC and others know what they are doing and that there maybe very valid reasons for their current actions, rather than some sinister sub-plot.

Would it not be better if we were a bit more patient, if we took the view that there is not much we can do but get behind the club and make te new owners, manager and others feel that we are behind them.

Not ready to start hanging out banners of protest already.
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 13:27 - Apr 11 with 798 viewstractorlad01

Never ends. Looking like Cook will walk now as well.
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 14:52 - Apr 11 with 675 viewsGuthrum

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 13:27 - Apr 11 by tractorlad01

Never ends. Looking like Cook will walk now as well.

Don't think it looks like that at all. All that's happened is he sent his Assistant out to talk to the press on one occasion, following a very frustrating match.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 14:56 - Apr 11 with 645 viewsronnyd

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 12:18 - Apr 11 by Coco

What gloss is that then?
Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 14:58 - Apr 11 with 642 viewsfabian_illness

Club still feels in a horrible muddle. on 14:52 - Apr 11 by Guthrum

Don't think it looks like that at all. All that's happened is he sent his Assistant out to talk to the press on one occasion, following a very frustrating match.

Don’t be so sensible Guthers.
There just HAS to be more drama to it than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024