Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Noble 17:03 - Apr 11 with 1083 viewsronnyd

Congratulations to him for his 400th appearance in the PREM for the Spammers today. Remember his loan spell for Town in 2006.
Mark Noble on 17:16 - Apr 11 with 1026 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Was always a classy player.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Mark Noble on 18:00 - Apr 11 with 961 viewspeterleeblue

A Quality Professional.
Mark Noble on 18:02 - Apr 11 with 955 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Formed a lovely partnership with Gavin Williams and Simon Walton for a month or so. Unfortunately was recalled and the rest as they say is history.
Mark Noble on 19:05 - Apr 11 with 848 viewsBluespeed225

Mark Noble on 18:02 - Apr 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

Formed a lovely partnership with Gavin Williams and Simon Walton for a month or so. Unfortunately was recalled and the rest as they say is history.

Yes, him and Walton looked like taking us places. Gavin Williams.! How we took for granted players like him, Juan, Westlake, Leggy, Roberts, in that post play offs/pre Keane era!
Mark Noble on 19:13 - Apr 11 with 830 viewsChurchman

He has always been a good 100% committed player. I thought he was excellent for us too. I worked with a West Ham supporting chap years ago who knew Mark Noble. Apparently, he really enjoyed his time here.
Mark Noble on 20:35 - Apr 11 with 757 viewssaffers12

Mark Noble on 19:13 - Apr 11 by Churchman

He has always been a good 100% committed player. I thought he was excellent for us too. I worked with a West Ham supporting chap years ago who knew Mark Noble. Apparently, he really enjoyed his time here.

Supported Town over 40 years and had to goole Williams, didn't remember him
Mark Noble on 03:27 - Apr 12 with 647 viewsbournemouthblue

Mark Noble on 19:05 - Apr 11 by Bluespeed225

Yes, him and Walton looked like taking us places. Gavin Williams.! How we took for granted players like him, Juan, Westlake, Leggy, Roberts, in that post play offs/pre Keane era!

That's the neatest we have been in the middle since the Burley years

Sadly neither were ours, Walton's career really did nose dive, what a waste of talent!

Williams was very underated for me, we spent an awful lot of money on Norris to do a similar, if less effective job in many cases

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mark Noble on 05:43 - Apr 12 with 617 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Mark Noble on 03:27 - Apr 12 by bournemouthblue

That's the neatest we have been in the middle since the Burley years

Sadly neither were ours, Walton's career really did nose dive, what a waste of talent!

Williams was very underated for me, we spent an awful lot of money on Norris to do a similar, if less effective job in many cases

Gavin Williams was a very classy player unfortunately couldn’t stay fit and was a bit naughty off the pitch of my memory recalls.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Noble on 05:46 - Apr 12 with 614 viewsCoastalblue

Mark Noble on 20:35 - Apr 11 by saffers12

Supported Town over 40 years and had to goole Williams, didn't remember him

Scored a great goal against Leeds at PR

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Mark Noble on 09:09 - Apr 12 with 519 viewsBluespeed225

Mark Noble on 05:46 - Apr 12 by Coastalblue

Scored a great goal against Leeds at PR

Just strikes like that seem light years away. Look up, bang. Now we take extra touches in front of goal allowing opponents to get in blocks/tackles, or they go high and wide. Is it all about confidence, or just that they are no good!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024