Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have a board? 19:18 - Apr 11 with 886 viewsBlueForYou

Following the takeover. We now know that O'Leary is Chairman. So does that mean that Johnson, Bakay, Detmer, Evans, Scwartz, plus the CEO, constitute the "board"..?? Slightly confused as nothing appears to have been mentioned about this & we haven't had this arrangement at Ipswich for such a long time, I've forgotten how it works. What about the ITFC shareholders, presumably they would get representation? Of am I totally wrong on this? Forgive me if so.
Do we have a board? on 19:19 - Apr 11 with 872 viewsPhilTWTD

The Gamechangers directors - O'Leary, Johnson, Bakay, Detmer and Schwartz - are the board.
Do we have a board? on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 793 viewsBlueForYou

Do we have a board? on 19:19 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

The Gamechangers directors - O'Leary, Johnson, Bakay, Detmer and Schwartz - are the board.

Thanks.
Do we have a board? on 22:53 - Apr 11 with 665 viewsFreddies_Ears

Ipswich Town plc still exists and owns about 10% of the club - that's the 3000(?)/ish shareholders from 1936, 2003 / 2005/6ish. This board still exists, Chairman is Roger Finbow.

It will be interesting to see if the plc continues, though I guess it would be up to shareholders to decide if they want to sell. Based on the value of the club overall, there wouldn't be much point in selling, and every value in still keeping the supporter-shareholders.
Do we have a board? on 23:45 - Apr 11 with 585 viewsPhilTWTD

Do we have a board? on 22:53 - Apr 11 by Freddies_Ears

Ipswich Town plc still exists and owns about 10% of the club - that's the 3000(?)/ish shareholders from 1936, 2003 / 2005/6ish. This board still exists, Chairman is Roger Finbow.

It will be interesting to see if the plc continues, though I guess it would be up to shareholders to decide if they want to sell. Based on the value of the club overall, there wouldn't be much point in selling, and every value in still keeping the supporter-shareholders.

The impression I've been given is the new owners aren't unhappy if the PLC continues. Think they want to foster the community angle of the club. You'll know more than me about this sort of thing, but the statement from the club said they were obliged to make an offer, presumably due to some rule relating to takeovers of this type?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024