Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust 21:18 - Apr 11 with 3457 viewschrismakin

LOL

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:28 - Apr 11 with 3309 viewsHarryB

love this. this is the attitude that we need imo!
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 3292 viewsJ2BLUE

Love the sentiment even if it sounds slightly tinpot! Like one of the big kids saying he's going to beat up a third grader!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:32 - Apr 11 with 3253 viewsHarryB

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:30 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

Love the sentiment even if it sounds slightly tinpot! Like one of the big kids saying he's going to beat up a third grader!

same lol. i need greyhound to come on and confirm if cook is staying or not lol
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:34 - Apr 11 with 3241 viewsSeablu

‘Once we work out how to whup that soccer ball into the goal thingy with the fishing net behind it, we’re gonna put the fear of almighty god into Rotch Dale & North Hampton’
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 3191 viewsArnieM

Get in there

U
S
A
COYBssssss

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:47 - Apr 11 with 3088 viewsArnieM

I actually love the fact they are tuned into the fan base already , eg “ COYBS”

We need a bit if good ole USA 🇺🇸 positivity, take no prisoners ... go get em, attitude 👍

Mind you on the flip side , American bosses take no sh*t either . You don’t produce the goods- your out on your ear !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:53 - Apr 11 with 3021 viewsJ2BLUE

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 21:47 - Apr 11 by ArnieM

I actually love the fact they are tuned into the fan base already , eg “ COYBS”

We need a bit if good ole USA 🇺🇸 positivity, take no prisoners ... go get em, attitude 👍

Mind you on the flip side , American bosses take no sh*t either . You don’t produce the goods- your out on your ear !

I can picture Luke Chambers now holding the league one trophy and wearing his World Champions 2022 hat.

Truly impaired.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:00 - Apr 11 with 2986 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks dodgy.

Tweets almost nothing for 12 years by the looks of it, and now has something to say?

Pinch of salt.

https://www.privateequityinternational.com/how-arizona-psprs-plans-to-overhaul-i
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 22:03]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:13 - Apr 11 with 2862 viewschrismakin

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:00 - Apr 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Looks dodgy.

Tweets almost nothing for 12 years by the looks of it, and now has something to say?

Pinch of salt.

https://www.privateequityinternational.com/how-arizona-psprs-plans-to-overhaul-i

I'm more inclined to think it's real as it's an old account and not something created.

Who knows, lets just enjoy the ride

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:15 - Apr 11 with 2797 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:13 - Apr 11 by chrismakin

I'm more inclined to think it's real as it's an old account and not something created.

Who knows, lets just enjoy the ride

I'm in the opposite camp.

Find it odd that someone like him would suddenly pick up his dormant account as a platform for his interest in ITFC.

Also the photo may be him, but looks very different to how he chooses to present himself on LinkedIn etc.

Happy to enjoy the ride, just don't think this is genuine.

Edit; he has quoted similar on LinkedIn, so you could well be correct.

...agree to agree maybe!

Still seems odd that his Twitter was dormant for so long.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 22:20]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:19 - Apr 11 with 2742 viewsJ2BLUE

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:15 - Apr 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm in the opposite camp.

Find it odd that someone like him would suddenly pick up his dormant account as a platform for his interest in ITFC.

Also the photo may be him, but looks very different to how he chooses to present himself on LinkedIn etc.

Happy to enjoy the ride, just don't think this is genuine.

Edit; he has quoted similar on LinkedIn, so you could well be correct.

...agree to agree maybe!

Still seems odd that his Twitter was dormant for so long.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 22:20]

Assumed the OP has verified this....i'm with you. Fake.

Truly impaired.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:21 - Apr 11 with 2703 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:19 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

I'm still dubious, but he has quoted similar on LinkedIn it seems.

Then again, someone could have just cut and pasted that for a phoney Twitter account.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:24 - Apr 11 with 2647 viewsMrTown

Posted similar on his LinkedIn 4 days ago.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mark-steed_ipswich-enter-new-era-with-40m-takeove

Further confirmed the investment on LinkedIn by engaging with somebody as follows:

“Mark, I assume PSPRS isn’t one of the US Pension plans who ORG is overseeing this investment for..../gotta be a first, I thought that Sports Franchises were oligarchs & billionaires’ play things“

To which he responded:

“In fact we ARE one of the investors”
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 22:27]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:29 - Apr 11 with 2592 viewschrismakin

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:24 - Apr 11 by MrTown

Posted similar on his LinkedIn 4 days ago.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mark-steed_ipswich-enter-new-era-with-40m-takeove

Further confirmed the investment on LinkedIn by engaging with somebody as follows:

“Mark, I assume PSPRS isn’t one of the US Pension plans who ORG is overseeing this investment for..../gotta be a first, I thought that Sports Franchises were oligarchs & billionaires’ play things“

To which he responded:

“In fact we ARE one of the investors”
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 22:27]

Just had a thought

Could PSPRS Not be the only pension pot involved in ORG?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:31 - Apr 11 with 2567 viewsMrTown

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:19 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

No I think this one is legit.

Posted exact same on LinkedIn and engaged with a fan on there. LinkedIn account certainly legitimate, and has been constantly active.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:32 - Apr 11 with 2543 viewsJ2BLUE

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:31 - Apr 11 by MrTown

No I think this one is legit.

Posted exact same on LinkedIn and engaged with a fan on there. LinkedIn account certainly legitimate, and has been constantly active.

Fair enough, if he's posted it anywhere it's pretty cool.

Truly impaired.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:35 - Apr 11 with 2519 viewsMrTown

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:32 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

To be fair, if it were just on that Twitter account, I likewise would have believed it was a bit suspicious.

Not sure as to why he has opened up his dormant account again, but a pure guess may be that with fan engagement a big thing for Johnson & Co, he may have been encouraged or informed that to be involved in fan engagement with football fans, it may be better he’s more active on Twitter rather than LinkedIn.

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 23:08 - Apr 11 with 2341 viewsSitfcB

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:35 - Apr 11 by MrTown

To be fair, if it were just on that Twitter account, I likewise would have believed it was a bit suspicious.

Not sure as to why he has opened up his dormant account again, but a pure guess may be that with fan engagement a big thing for Johnson & Co, he may have been encouraged or informed that to be involved in fan engagement with football fans, it may be better he’s more active on Twitter rather than LinkedIn.

Was just about to say the same, probably been encouraged to engage.

Twitter account was created in 2009.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 23:25 - Apr 11 with 2247 viewsCoco

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:32 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

exx job Morgan investment and linked to Brett Johnson so looks legit to me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 23:57 - Apr 11 with 2129 viewsPhilTWTD

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 22:00 - Apr 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Looks dodgy.

Pinch of salt.

Definitely legit.
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 11:31 - Apr 12 with 1589 viewstractorlad01

According to him, they have 700m to invest in the club with a further 13BN in reserve.

When asked if there was a big summer coming up, his response was ‘You have no idea’

https://mobile.twitter.com/marksteed09/with_replies
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 11:34]
Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 12:27 - Apr 12 with 1486 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 11:31 - Apr 12 by tractorlad01

According to him, they have 700m to invest in the club with a further 13BN in reserve.

When asked if there was a big summer coming up, his response was ‘You have no idea’

I think he was talking about the whole size of the fund not the amount available for itfc.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 12:31 - Apr 12 with 1456 viewsCoastalblue

Chief Investment Officer for the Arizona PSPRS Trust on 11:31 - Apr 12 by tractorlad01

I think there might be some very nervous ex fireman the other side of the pond if they think the entire fund is being dumped into us lol

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024