Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think it's fair to say... 10:35 - Apr 12 with 1445 viewsKieran_Knows

.. that if we didn't already know, Cook isn't very fond of this group of players.

Summer can't come quick enough.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think it's fair to say... on 10:35 - Apr 12 with 1416 viewsJ2BLUE

Like the rest of us!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think it's fair to say... on 10:46 - Apr 12 with 1326 viewsIpswichKnight

Yeah he has this squads number. Probably having to draw up a new list of players though as he can now actually spend some money instead of shopping in the out of date injured bargain basement that ME would have funded if still here.
I think it's fair to say... on 11:35 - Apr 12 with 1164 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think it's fair to say... on 11:37 - Apr 12 with 1146 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think it's fair to say... on 11:37 - Apr 12 with 1139 viewsSmithy

yep its pretty obvious isnt it. The fact that he listed Nydams qualities in that he "has a heart of a lion" tells you all about the rest of them doesn't it, gutless lot.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

I think it's fair to say... on 11:40 - Apr 12 with 1105 viewsN2_Blue

I think it's fair to say... on 11:37 - Apr 12 by BryanPlug

Good because they are rotten to the core. I want to be successful this season but as that isn’t happening I’m actually glad they are showing themselves up to our new manager because frankly I haven’t got any support left for a single one of the regular first team squad. Sooner they eff off and let down some other club and it’s fans the better.

Worst team in ITFC history ever

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I think it's fair to say... on 11:43 - Apr 12 with 1059 viewsParky

Apart from Toto, Chambers and Bishop, I can’t see Cook wanting to offer many more new contracts.
I think it's fair to say... on 11:47 - Apr 12 with 998 viewschrismakin

I think it's fair to say... on 11:37 - Apr 12 by Smithy

yep its pretty obvious isnt it. The fact that he listed Nydams qualities in that he "has a heart of a lion" tells you all about the rest of them doesn't it, gutless lot.

and Downes is a winner

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

I think it's fair to say... on 11:49 - Apr 12 with 982 viewsIpswichKnight

I think it's fair to say... on 11:43 - Apr 12 by Parky

Apart from Toto, Chambers and Bishop, I can’t see Cook wanting to offer many more new contracts.

I’d have no problem if Bishop was let go in the summer, our midfield has scored less goals in there entire careers than some players have scored in this season alone, they create nothing and score even less.
I think it's fair to say... on 11:58 - Apr 12 with 923 viewsParky

I think it's fair to say... on 11:49 - Apr 12 by IpswichKnight

I’d have no problem if Bishop was let go in the summer, our midfield has scored less goals in there entire careers than some players have scored in this season alone, they create nothing and score even less.

I don’t disagree with you, I wouldn’t be too bothered either way. I do think he’s better in a more advanced position and hopefully with Downes back, that’s where he’ll play for the remainder of the season.
I think it's fair to say... on 12:36 - Apr 12 with 778 viewsHerbivore

I think it's fair to say... on 11:49 - Apr 12 by IpswichKnight

Bishop has chipped in with 5 goals this season hasn't he? That's not bad when he's often been asked to sit, which isn't really his natural game. He does drift in and out of games too much still but he has serious quality and we'd be daft to let him go, imo. Need to get the right players around him and let him play a bit higher up the pitch and if we do that I think he'll flourish.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I think it's fair to say... on 12:40 - Apr 12 with 748 viewschrismakin

Reading through that latest piece, he's politely saying " this lot are sht aren't they"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think it's fair to say... on 12:46 - Apr 12 with 678 viewsunstableblue

I think it's fair to say... on 11:43 - Apr 12 by Parky

Bishop I love, and we know what he can do, but is way too infrequent and he has been very poor since Mr Cook came in

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I think it's fair to say... on 12:46 - Apr 12 with 678 viewsIpswichKnight

I think it's fair to say... on 12:36 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

Bishop has chipped in with 5 goals this season hasn't he? That's not bad when he's often been asked to sit, which isn't really his natural game. He does drift in and out of games too much still but he has serious quality and we'd be daft to let him go, imo. Need to get the right players around him and let him play a bit higher up the pitch and if we do that I think he'll flourish.

I forgot he’d scored 5, feels like decades since we last scored!
I think it's fair to say... on 12:46 - Apr 12 with 675 viewsabracaDOBRA_

He likes Nydam though. Seems one of a few that does the extra work to improve
I think it's fair to say... on 12:49 - Apr 12 with 654 viewsHerbivore

I think it's fair to say... on 12:46 - Apr 12 by IpswichKnight

I forgot he’d scored 5, feels like decades since we last scored!

It really does! They were a while ago to be fair and it's a shame he's not added more, but he's not had as many chances to play further up the pitch because of injuries to the likes of Downes and Nolan. Now Downes is back I'd like to see Bishop playing a bit further up the pitch. His ability to find pockets of space and go past players is something you don't see in many players.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024