Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer 12:59 - Apr 12 with 1057 viewsitfcpaul

Does anyone who knows anything about these things when the shareholders have to be contacted regarding the offer ME stated for their shares, just wondering if they are actually worth anything

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:03 - Apr 12 with 1022 viewsnoggin

I can't see them being worth more than we paid.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:04 - Apr 12 with 1017 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:03 - Apr 12 by noggin

I can't see them being worth more than we paid.

ME said that they had to be offered the same share price as he was in the deal, so guess they have to be worth something more than we paid for them?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:22 - Apr 12 with 965 viewsFreddies_Ears

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:04 - Apr 12 by itfcpaul

ME said that they had to be offered the same share price as he was in the deal, so guess they have to be worth something more than we paid for them?

I had assumed that most of the payment to ME was for the debt, not the equity. So, I would be very surprised if the possible payment to shareholders ends up being a number worth selling for.
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:26 - Apr 12 with 955 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:22 - Apr 12 by Freddies_Ears

I had assumed that most of the payment to ME was for the debt, not the equity. So, I would be very surprised if the possible payment to shareholders ends up being a number worth selling for.

I guessed that but just wondered as he did say the had to offer the same per share that they offered him

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:35 - Apr 12 with 925 viewsFreddies_Ears

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:26 - Apr 12 by itfcpaul

I guessed that but just wondered as he did say the had to offer the same per share that they offered him

I am sure you are right, but think it will work out way below the £20 per share that we paid. I expect we will find out soonish. Personally, I would prefer not to sell unless it were a decent offer.
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:51 - Apr 12 with 900 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:35 - Apr 12 by Freddies_Ears

I am sure you are right, but think it will work out way below the £20 per share that we paid. I expect we will find out soonish. Personally, I would prefer not to sell unless it were a decent offer.

I agree, unless its thousands, which it won't be, I wont be selling, but intrigued how it will work out

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:56 - Apr 12 with 886 viewsMuncher

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:26 - Apr 12 by itfcpaul

At this stage it's not clear whether the process to be followed is that set out in the articles of association of Ipswich Town Football Club Limited, or some other process that has specifically been incorproated into the deal.

34.1 provides that:

- within 5 working days Gamechanger 20 is to make an offer to the PLC, to buy its shares in the limited company

- this offer shall be open to the PLC for not less than 21 days

- payment would be due within 5 working days of acceptance.

My expectation based on that is that the PLC is likely to be required to decide whether it wants to sell ALL of it's shares in the club, or none.

If it sells that would likely be the end of the PLC's involvement within the club as a shareholder.

Kieron Maguire was talking about a potential value of something like £1.20 per share, so all the shareholders who bought the minimum 10 shares would be getting about £12 back.
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:03 - Apr 12 with 865 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:56 - Apr 12 by Muncher

At this stage it's not clear whether the process to be followed is that set out in the articles of association of Ipswich Town Football Club Limited, or some other process that has specifically been incorproated into the deal.

34.1 provides that:

- within 5 working days Gamechanger 20 is to make an offer to the PLC, to buy its shares in the limited company

My expectation based on that is that the PLC is likely to be required to decide whether it wants to sell ALL of it's shares in the club, or none.

If it sells that would likely be the end of the PLC's involvement within the club as a shareholder.

Kieron Maguire was talking about a potential value of something like £1.20 per share, so all the shareholders who bought the minimum 10 shares would be getting about £12 back.

Wow

Login to get fewer ads

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:10 - Apr 12 with 845 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 13:56 - Apr 12 by Muncher

34.1 provides that:

I wish I was clever

£40M paid for 87.5% of a business yet the remaining, very small number of shareholders, will get £12 for every 10 shares, can someone explain it to me???

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:14 - Apr 12 with 834 viewsnoggin

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:10 - Apr 12 by itfcpaul

I wish I was clever

£40M paid for 87.5% of a business yet the remaining, very small number of shareholders, will get £12 for every 10 shares, can someone explain it to me???

Isn't something like 20 mill of that 40, for the debt?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:16 - Apr 12 with 832 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:14 - Apr 12 by noggin

Isn't something like 20 mill of that 40, for the debt?

Still £20M for 87.5% though even if that is the case

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:37 - Apr 12 with 801 viewschfsittingbell

My Dad, Brother and I had 10 original shares each before the new share issue of a few years ago. They said at the time our shares would be converted into the new scheme but never received anything and still have the original share certificates etc. Any idea how this would work for us? Not expecting any money, we bought them purely to be able to go to the Shareholders meetings 25 years ago to be nosey!
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 15:06 - Apr 12 with 768 viewsJ2BLUE

How many total shares in that 12.5%?

I'll try and work out a price...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 15:31 - Apr 12 with 741 viewsMuncher

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 15:06 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

How many total shares in that 12.5%?

I'll try and work out a price...

258,331 ordinary shares, 19,300 preference shares
When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 17:49 - Apr 12 with 652 viewsFreddies_Ears

When do you think the Shareholders will be contacted about the offer on 14:10 - Apr 12 by itfcpaul

I wish I was clever

As I explained above, most of the money paid to ME will have been for the debt, not the equity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024