Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. 13:56 - Apr 12 with 643 viewshomer_123

Have a crack at goal and let's see what happens.

Just go out and let's work their keeper.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:30 - Apr 12 with 592 viewsusm

Good plan, Homer, I'll text the gaffer.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:31 - Apr 12 with 587 viewshomer_123

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:30 - Apr 12 by usm

Good plan, Homer, I'll text the gaffer.

Basics innit?

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:31 - Apr 12 with 588 viewsPhilTWTD

As my university friend from Wigan once put it "Gerrit in box, bang in gril".
Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:37 - Apr 12 with 563 viewsSteve_M

We did that against Bristol Rovers for 10 minutes. It was quite successful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:39 - Apr 12 with 553 viewslongtimefan

I would like to see more of that but I must say I’m getting frustrated at our corner kicks that all seem to be targeting the goalkeepers hands. We seem to put everyone in the six yard box and on the odd occasion the goalkeeper or defence fail to deal with it well, it generally falls around the penalty spot or the edge of the penalty box, which always seems to be devoid of our players.
Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:41 - Apr 12 with 546 viewsclive_baker

Innit.

Bunch of pussies we have. Seem so petrified of trying something.

I'll play tomorrow if you're reading Cookie. Sign me up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:42 - Apr 12 with 536 viewshomer_123

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:37 - Apr 12 by Steve_M

We did that against Bristol Rovers for 10 minutes. It was quite successful.

I think the proof is there Steve - very difficult to score if you aren't taking a shot now and again!

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 528 viewssaffers12

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:42 - Apr 12 by homer_123

I think the proof is there Steve - very difficult to score if you aren't taking a shot now and again!

When I slipped down the leqgues as I get older we played in the cowsh*t commando league, and the phrase was getting into the mixer
Login to get fewer ads

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:47 - Apr 12 with 522 viewschrismakin

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:39 - Apr 12 by longtimefan

I would like to see more of that but I must say I’m getting frustrated at our corner kicks that all seem to be targeting the goalkeepers hands. We seem to put everyone in the six yard box and on the odd occasion the goalkeeper or defence fail to deal with it well, it generally falls around the penalty spot or the edge of the penalty box, which always seems to be devoid of our players.

I still want to know what Dozzell was trying with those 2 identical corners that hit the first defender who just marking our runner..... still no idea

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Get the ball in the box and get bodies in the box. on 14:52 - Apr 12 with 513 viewsmonytowbray

I expect we'd lose the ball and concede on the break.

Or pass it around the box for 12 touches without a shot.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024