Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... 16:42 - Apr 12 with 4574 viewsmonytowbray

...by one of those FB types who has "Yummy Mummy" as a job title and "School of Life" as their education.

Add a few Minions there while you're at it.

Responses are quite funny.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:48 - Apr 12 with 2849 viewsJ2BLUE

Harsh on the yummy mummy type. Those coffee mornings don't organise themselves you know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:51 - Apr 12 with 2810 viewsBlueBadger

I hope someone asked him 'u ok hun'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:52 - Apr 12 with 2828 viewsmonytowbray

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:48 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Harsh on the yummy mummy type. Those coffee mornings don't organise themselves you know.

see also - people who list their hobbie of playing in a band as a job.

On a related note to the OP, he's really not doing himself favours here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:56 - Apr 12 with 2767 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:52 - Apr 12 by monytowbray

Ah, Failed Troll's Gambit number 2 - 'LOL, I wuz trollin'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:59 - Apr 12 with 2745 viewshoppy

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:51 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

I hope someone asked him 'u ok hun'.

Isn’t that usually an auto reply to a post like that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:59 - Apr 12 with 2744 viewstextbackup

I think he’s lost the plot

If in fact he ever had it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:01 - Apr 12 with 2737 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:59 - Apr 12 by textbackup

I think he’s lost the plot

If in fact he ever had it

He's basically a Tesco Value Chopra for the Banter Crowd isn't he?

He can't even be bothered to have proper 'off-field problems'.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:14]

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:02 - Apr 12 with 2703 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, at this development.

Add him to the list of crap Ipswich strikers who have been more known for their poor character than for their footballing contribution.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:05 - Apr 12 with 2668 viewsLankHenners

He's thick brained and thin skinned that bloke.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:05 - Apr 12 with 2649 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:05 - Apr 12 by LankHenners

He's thick brained and thin skinned that bloke.

This Ryan fella knows the score though.

[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:07 - Apr 12 with 2626 viewsclive_baker

I don't condone the online abuse of our players, and from a footballing perspective he's head and shoulders above anyone else we've got at the top end of the pitch. We're a much better side with him in it IMO and a fit Norwood in the next 6 weeks might give us a sniff.

I have to say, personality wise and from the impression I get of him online he's incredibly immature. 30 going on 13.

When you compare our side now to the Burley or Mick teams it's literally men and boys isn't it? The whole 'yeet' b0llocks and cupping the ears, absolute tragic. Wouldn't catch Magilton and Venus doing that, or the Hunt's and Murphy that's for sure. Sack them all.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:11]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 2596 viewstextbackup

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:02 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, at this development.

Add him to the list of crap Ipswich strikers who have been more known for their poor character than for their footballing contribution.

Had he spent lockdown 1 actually trying to keep in shape he might not be suffering such injuries

Instead he was in the garden pissed up bbqing

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 2585 viewsMetal_Hacker

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:56 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

Ah, Failed Troll's Gambit number 2 - 'LOL, I wuz trollin'.

Lack of respect for both fans and club IMHO

Rise above it like most professional footballers

Helmet

Poll: If it were one or the other

[Redacted] on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 2579 viewsvictorywilhappen

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 16:48 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

[Redacted]
Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:10 - Apr 12 with 2566 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:09 - Apr 12 by textbackup

Had he spent lockdown 1 actually trying to keep in shape he might not be suffering such injuries

That's unfair now. Sometimes he was in the car, allegedly driving pissed up.

Allegedly.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:18]

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:11 - Apr 12 with 2541 viewsTractorCam

How are we suppose to get behind these players with rubbish like this going on. I've never had a massive problem with Nors but this is ridiculous.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:12 - Apr 12 with 2512 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:10 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

That's unfair now. Sometimes he was in the car, allegedly driving pissed up.

Allegedly.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:18]

Yes, let's be fair. He did other stuff too.

Remember the time he was scaling the walls of his house like a twenty stone version of Spiderman?

While injured. For a change.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:13]

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:13 - Apr 12 with 2488 viewstextbackup

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:07 - Apr 12 by clive_baker

I don't condone the online abuse of our players, and from a footballing perspective he's head and shoulders above anyone else we've got at the top end of the pitch. We're a much better side with him in it IMO and a fit Norwood in the next 6 weeks might give us a sniff.

I have to say, personality wise and from the impression I get of him online he's incredibly immature. 30 going on 13.

When you compare our side now to the Burley or Mick teams it's literally men and boys isn't it? The whole 'yeet' b0llocks and cupping the ears, absolute tragic. Wouldn't catch Magilton and Venus doing that, or the Hunt's and Murphy that's for sure. Sack them all.

To be fair he started all that for reason other than sitting at home bored

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 2482 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 17:09 - Apr 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Wrestling at Felixstowe Spa Pavilion?

[Redacted] on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 2478 viewsvictorywilhappen

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:09 - Apr 12 by textbackup

[Redacted]
Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:15 - Apr 12 with 2439 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:13 - Apr 12 by textbackup

To be fair he started all that for reason other than sitting at home bored

I hope someone suggested 'if you're that bored, perhaps you could try getting in shape'.

[Redacted] on 17:15 - Apr 12 with 2435 viewsvictorywilhappen

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:14 - Apr 12 by SpruceMoose

Wrestling at Felixstowe Spa Pavilion?

[Redacted]
Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 2438 viewsLankHenners

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:07 - Apr 12 by clive_baker

A lot of footballers have to put up with a lot of BS - Chambers deleted his Twitter account almost as quickly as he put it up because people were being nobs, and Jonathan Douglas still has his locked because our fans were tweeting at him calling him a 'fat old cnt' etc - so I don't usually mind players giving a bit back as and when appropriate.

However with Norwood it's all a bit stupid isn't it? Seems to have a habit of posting mild but none-the-less deliberately provocative things then having a go when people respond.

Have had certified def info in the recent past that some of Norwood's antics haven't gone done well at all in some parts of the club (non-playing side). Such is the life of the class clown though - when everything's rosy then everyone gets onboard with the #bantz but when it's not then you make yourself an easy target for criticism.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 2407 viewsBlueBadger

[Redacted] on 17:09 - Apr 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

'Expert summariser' for Radio Tranmere and hawking a autobiography that's described as 'full of hilarious anecdotes from the lower leagues'.

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 2405 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood's Twitter has been hacked... on 17:15 - Apr 12 by BlueBadger

I hope someone suggested 'if you're that bored, perhaps you could try getting in shape'.

Or pick up a book, maybe one with a protagonist he can identify with?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024